1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Missing "Top" Button

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Edrondol, May 26, 2011.

1. Edrondol

Edrondol Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure it was from here, but I had a template edit that put a "Top" button on each post. I freaking loved this modification and now it's gone. I'd love to have it back.

Can anyone point it to me where it is at? I could not find it in the template mod area.

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Add this to the post template, wherever it suits best.

Code:
    <a href="{$requestPaths.requestUri}#header">{xen:phrase go_to_top}</a>
    After the Reply link for example might work, although it will need some styling most likely to position it exactly as you want.

3. Edrondol

That works while I continue to look for the actual setup. The one I had (but can't show a screen print because it's gone) actually had buttons.

But as always, thanks, Bro! (gan)

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I had a look in the template modifications forum but I couldn't find one.

You can always make it into a button using CSS.

5. CyberAP

CyberAP Well-Known Member

Well, you have it already:
    [​IMG]

Vodkaholic and addaco like this.
  6. ToDie4

ToDie4 Well-Known Member

Code:
    <a href="{$requestPaths.requestUri}#navigation" class="item control"><span></span>{xen:phrase go_to_top}</a>

Edrondol likes this.
  7. Edrondol

That's the one!!! Thanks to Brogan for the help and MAD PROPS to ToDie4 for the code!

8. Edrondol

Easier to be able to just move the mouse a little than to remove hand from mouse to hit a key. It's the little time-savers I cherish.

9. ToDie4

ToDie4 Well-Known Member

You are very welcome. :)