Fixed Missing Rating Phrases

Onimua

We're using the templates and code already in XenForo for handling ratings, which works great except for the missing phrases I've had to add in that the template refers to but do not exist:
  • submit_rating
  • your_rating_has_been_submitted
  • rating_[1-5], which I believe are supposed to use the same words as in the RM (Terrible, Poor, Average, Good, Excellent)
I'm assuming the RM has this already, but not XF itself yet.

This is actually an annoying bug to fix, as I can't actually have the phrase in both the RM and XF with our development system. I could just flip the phrases over for 1.1.4, though that would break the phrases in the RM on 1.1.3...

This is actually an annoying bug to fix, as I can't actually have the phrase in both the RM and XF with our development system. I could just flip the phrases over for 1.1.4, though that would break the phrases in the RM on 1.1.3...
Wouldn't your fix here prevent this?

The fix there would actually help make sure the phrases were always owned by the correct add-on, but the underlying issue is that I need the phrases in both to be totally safe and I can't (easily) do that for technical reasons.

Top Bottom