Missing posts + wtf-ings

Shamil

I'm seeing posts going missing, merges being done and wierd things happened.

Brogan, are you drunk? I might need to get the breathalyser out.

I'm seeing posts going missing, merges being done and wierd things happened.

Brogan, are you drunk? I might need to get the breathalyser out.
If you're referring to the litigation thread then that was tidied up....by Kier.

I haven't deleted any posts at all today, or in the recent past in fact.

there are other threads that are missing posts as well, and some folks are getting a bit.... well, you know.

That could be, that is why this forum should have a 15 minute editing window, it has happened here before taking threads out of context.

Not bothered about my posts being deleted - they were off-topic (even for off-topic ... lol) - but does xF auto-merge posts that are posted by the same person within a few minutes of each other?

It seemed to as both my posts ended up merged - but then that could have been a moderator?

Just curious ...

Thanks,
Shaun :D

Xenforo became self-aware at 12:14 am Greenwich time on Feburary 9th 2011. In the ensuing panic and attempts to shut Xenforo down, Internet Brands retaliated by filing American lawsuits at their customers. The customers counter-sued and three billion human lives ended in the internet holocaust.

Xenforo became self-aware at 12:14 am Greenwich time on Feburary 9th 2011. In the ensuing panic and attempts to shut Xenforo down, Internet Brands retaliated by filing American lawsuits at their customers. The customers counter-sued and three billion human lives ended in the internet holocaust.
Actually, having an operating system and browser from Microsoft protects us from the possibility of that ever happening! Now Apple, on the other hand, seems to be replicating at an astounding rate and is infecting every niche of human existence.

Not bothered about my posts being deleted - they were off-topic (even for off-topic ... lol) - but does xF auto-merge posts that are posted by the same person within a few minutes of each other?

It seemed to as both my posts ended up merged - but then that could have been a moderator?

Just curious ...

Thanks,
Shaun :D

off topic but not....
I would love this as a feature. :D

If they did, we would see it. I didn't see any posts deleted in the quoted thread above.
OMGWTFBBQ PROVE IT..

Just kidding, at the end of the day guys if the staff say they didn't do it/don't see deleted posts there, why would they be lying, exactly?

Top Bottom