XF 2.2 Missing Icons in Editor

NickH

Since I upgraded a couple of days ago, the icons seem to have vanished.

iconsgone.webp

I can see in chrome tools that there is a 404 for css.php?

404.webp

Are you by chance using CloudFlare... and did you by chance enable Rocket (EXP)Loader?

Another issue could very well be that your host has mod-security enabled and has NOT updated the rule-sets. There WAS a bad rule-set recently that caused issues with certain XF PHP files... and I think that css.php was one of them.

Are you by chance using CloudFlare... and did you by chance enable Rocket (EXP)Loader?

Another issue could very well be that your host has mod-security enabled and has NOT updated the rule-sets. There WAS a bad rule-set recently that caused issues with certain XF PHP files... and I think that css.php was one of them.

I do use cloudflare but that is disabled.

I have mod security disabled for testing on my server too :(

Thanks, I have tried this.

It does look to only be on the "light" version of my theme, it isnt the colour as there's just nothing there at all.
That is weird because the icons are independent of the style, unless you have added something in extra.less for that style.

In which case easy to check by removing the all the code from that style and checking it.

(Don't forget to put the code back!)

That is weird because the icons are independent of the style, unless you have added something in extra.less for that style.
With a 404 error.. unless something major was done in a template, odds are it is not a style issue.
404 errors are usually at the base HTTP level where the script fails to return the connection request as not found. So unless some MAJOR forking (cleaned up for the profanity filter) was done to templates, this should not be an issue.
To check if it is a style issue, the default is to always try an unmodified base XF style to see if it still occurs. If so, then it's time to start checking add-ons.

I have mod security disabled for testing on my server too
Link to site please.

Top Bottom