• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Minimal, Flat Designs - Porting Styles

DohTheme

Hi All,

We are DohTheme , we've made some pre-made xenforo styles we hope you liked them. now we are offering custom forum design service, we are specialized in Minimal & Flat Designs only.
check out our work : https://xenforo.com/community/resources/authors/dohtheme.47770/

We are also offering Porting Styles from other platform to xenForo :

- (IPB- PhpBB3 - MyBB - SMF ) to xenForo
- Match Your CMS with your forum (WordPress- Joomla - Drupal - etc...)

Regards
DohTheme

DohTheme

We'd love to introduce you our latest custom theme (GolTotal)

Mockup.png

Features:
  • Flat Design
  • Floated Navigation Bar
  • Heading color ( Categories - Sidebar) are changeable between over 12 color form style properties
  • Over 75 Option From "ReMe" our Powerful Framework

Last edited:
After a couple of months of testing and a few changes that I made I highly recommend @DohTheme for any custom styles you may want.... the price was very affordable... (y)
One more time, thanks a lot @DohTheme for a magnificent work you did in my site.

I had a custom theme which needed to be coded and I decided to use this service.
Communication has been excellent throughout and I am happy with the final product. I recommend this service for all!

I highly recommend @DohTheme to anyone that needs a custom theme created, or custom edits done on a existing theme. He is extremely professional and have way cheaper / reasonable cost compared to most established xenforo theme companies out there. Best of all, the quality of his work can take on those companies that charge absurd prices for a custom theme.

For those wondering, I hired DohTheme for a few big edits on my existing custom theme and was very pleased with the outcome. I will definitely hire him again in the very near future.