[DohTheme] - Forum Design Services

DohTheme

Untitled-1.png

Hi Everyone,

I hope you had a great day.

DohTheme is a web design agency that is offering XenForo styling services since 2014. We've made some pre-made themes
Here.
Today, I want to share with you some of the services we offer.

Our services?​

• Match Your CMS Theme with your forum (WordPress- Joomla - Drupal - etc...).
  • Port over an existing style from a different platform (IPB- PhpBB3 - MyBB - SMF ) to xenForo.
  • Custom xenForo Themes.
  • Theme Upgrades.
  • Theme Retouch

Why choose the custom theme?​

It's tough to find a xenForo theme that looks good and performs well at the same time. Finding the perfect xenForo theme always feels like compromising on one thing or the other. That stops today!
Our team's years of experience have been used to make custom themes designed to be pixel perfect. It's fully responsive and supports multiple layouts. Our lightweight framework and clean code make performance incredibly fast.
Get a Quote Now!

Some recent work:

GoblinTimes.png HahaDeals.png ForumAndroid.png

GemsMen.png realzelle.pngWJunction.png

silvertails.png pelikaista.png middlechick.png

fmbase.png toppik.png TopFrag.png

WePlay.png Silver.png ShishSpirit.png

RetakesPro.png adminjunkies.png soundmain.png renatus.png
Gambiato.png
Astral.png

codeforum.png
clubboomboom.png
squarecode.png

gaminglatest.png
detroitsports.png
fp.png

Finally, I'd like to thank you for your time. As always, I am available to answer your questions. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Last edited:
We'd love to introduce you our latest custom theme (GolTotal)

Mockup.webp

Features:
  • Flat Design
  • Floated Navigation Bar
  • Heading color ( Categories - Sidebar) are changeable between over 12 color form style properties
  • Over 75 Option From "ReMe" our Powerful Framework

Last edited:
After a couple of months of testing and a few changes that I made I highly recommend @DohTheme for any custom styles you may want.... the price was very affordable... (y)
One more time, thanks a lot @DohTheme for a magnificent work you did in my site.

I had a custom theme which needed to be coded and I decided to use this service.
Communication has been excellent throughout and I am happy with the final product. I recommend this service for all!

I had a custom theme which needed to be coded and I decided to use this service.
Communication has been excellent throughout and I am happy with the final product. I recommend this service for all!

Thank you very much

I highly recommend @DohTheme to anyone that needs a custom theme created, or custom edits done on a existing theme. He is extremely professional and have way cheaper / reasonable cost compared to most established xenforo theme companies out there. Best of all, the quality of his work can take on those companies that charge absurd prices for a custom theme.

For those wondering, I hired DohTheme for a few big edits on my existing custom theme and was very pleased with the outcome. I will definitely hire him again in the very near future.

@DohTheme has done an amazing job on the new style I hired them to create. They stayed within my very low budget and still managed to deliver an exceptional style that leaves me speechless.

Anyone looking to have a custom style completed and you have a budget, go with DohTheme.

@DohTheme has done an amazing job on the new style I hired them to create. They stayed within my very low budget and still managed to deliver an exceptional style that leaves me speechless.

Anyone looking to have a custom style completed and you have a budget, go with DohTheme.

Wouldn’t mind seeing what they were able to come up with for you.

It is, I'm just adding some modifications to it that I had in my default style so it looks the way I want.

Our Latest job from "Porting" Category:

Porting "Skynet" myBB theme into xenForo 2.

Original Theme:

Screenshot-2018-2-25 Skynet Community.webp

xenForo 2 Theme:

Screenshot-2018-2-25 XenForo 2 Demo.webp

Best Regards

@DohTheme is amazing developer, beautiful style, and goes beyond when it comes to custom. They are amazing, very friendly, and very good at what they did for my site. Thank you again for your work, will keep them as my main custom :)

@DohTheme is amazing developer, beautiful style, and goes beyond when it comes to custom. They are amazing, very friendly, and very good at what they did for my site. Thank you again for your work, will keep them as my main custom :)
Thank you for your feedback and I'm happy that you had a good experience with us.

Top Bottom