XF 1.4 Minifying CSS not working + multiple stylesheets

1BJK903

Hi all,

Maybe I am doing something wrong, I don't know, but I wanted to ask anyway...

I have enabled "Minify CSS" in the admin panel, but I can't see a minified CSS file being made in the source. My question: am I missing something?

And beside that, it outputs 4 different stylesheets (fonts, extra.css blabla)... I assume this will be one file when minifed correctly, correct?

Hope someone can help me with it.

Sorry for hijacking this thread but I notice some themes have 2, 3 and even 4 links to css.php implying multiple requests.

How can this be avoid?

Minification only happens if you have enabled a cache in config.php (the option description implies this but doesn't explicitly say it).

There will always be 2 CSS requests per page out of the box. This is done for efficiency purposes. If there are more than this, its down to your style adding additional requests explicitly.

What makes you think it isn't being minified?

I just checked the headers and it looks OK to me.

Minification only happens if you have enabled a cache in config.php (the option description implies this but doesn't explicitly say it).

There will always be 2 CSS requests per page out of the box. This is done for efficiency purposes. If there are more than this, its down to your style adding additional requests explicitly.

These are two different answers...

I assume they are not minified, because 1) I didn't enable cache in config.php... (haven't read anything about that)

2) I can SEE that they are not minified @Brogan.

Anyhow, @Mike: where can I find a tutorial to minify the CSS? And is there a way I can merge multiple stylesheets to one stylesheet?

Top Bottom