Mike's bug squashing - what's Kier working on?

No wonder the developers phase away. The amount of stalking done is ridiculous.
In the last days, the level of fan threads about the developers increased considerably, and we even have threads like ...
I really hope the developers like the RockStar / stalker treatment, if they love the attention it is nice to have fans.
Otherwise it is borderline creepy.

In the last days, the level of fan threads about the developers increased considerably, and we even have threads like ...
I really hope the developers like the RockStar / stalker treatment, if they love the attention it is nice to have fans.

I agree,Its the number 1 thing that turns me off Xenforo and makes the community seem cliquey.

A moderator made one of those threads. Calm down bro. Just ease ya mind, let ya conscience be free. Better days are coming.

and Better Blogs 10 right?

lol ... give over, it's not exactly stalking now is it ... we're just excited that there's forward movement with XF once again and keen to know what the guys are working on. :D

It's not like we've got a gun to their head making them tell us is it ... :ROFLMAO:

For what it's worth, I don't idolise anyone, never have done, but I can recognise genuine talent and Mike and Kier are very good at what they do and deserve a bit of encouragement - which is what this amounts to - a playful chatty thread that is about as far from stalking as can be. (y)

Cheers,
Shaun :D

For what it's worth, I don't idolise anyone, never have done, but I can recognise genuine talent and Mike and Kier are very good at what they do and deserve a bit of encouragement - which is what this amounts to - a playful chatty thread that is about as far from stalking as can be. (y)
Cheers,
Shaun :D
There's a fine line between a secreat admirer and a stalker!

Both true. The issue is worth running a check now and again as chatty teasing fun can get closer than intended to being uncomfortable.

He's fixing bug's in Mike's code, and Jake's fixing bugs in Kier's code and...
Lol

Top Bottom