Migration of large VB 5.6.4 to latest xenForo

MrTUK

Hi, I was wondering if anybody here can point me in the right direction. We've recently upgraded an old VB3 forum up to VB 5.6.4 and are now looking to move to the latest version of Xen.

The forum is very large, when we ran the update node script after upgrading there was around 17m items. The command line script took around 24 hours to run when we did the final run of the upgrade from VB3 to VB5.

I'm sure we could muddle through this but would rather hire somebody who has experience migrating large VB forums over to Xen. We will also need some basic theme default theme customization either post or pre launch.

Would like to get started on this as soon as possible so please get in touch or let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks

Hi, I was wondering if anybody here can point me in the right direction. We've recently upgraded an old VB3 forum up to VB 5.6.4 and are now looking to move to the latest version of Xen.

The forum is very large, when we ran the update node script after upgrading there was around 17m items. The command line script took around 24 hours to run when we did the final run of the upgrade from VB3 to VB5.

I'm sure we could muddle through this but would rather hire somebody who has experience migrating large VB forums over to Xen. We will also need some basic theme default theme customization either post or pre launch.

Would like to get started on this as soon as possible so please get in touch or let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks

Sending you a PM. We have successfully migrated a lot of vB5 forums and have enough experience to deal with anything XF-related.

Top Bottom