Migration, Conversion and Specialty Import Services - including Incremental Imports

I can't say enough about Ken and the service he provided. He got us out of a difficult situation with Joomla/Kunena and Coppermine with 10 years worth of content and now we're running a pretty slick modern website that actually works on a mobile device.

And if anything, he's under priced!! He earns every dime he charges.
Cheers Ken!
🍻

Hello,

I might have to import two pages from WoltLab to XenForo, do you make a complete price? How would the whole process of the order be?

For two pages it would be faster to manually copy and paste them into new pages you create in Xenforo. It would take longer to exchange login information, setup my importer and do the import of them.

Last edited:
Driven2 completed a software conversion for our site last week, switching over from SMF to XF2.1. The transition went flawlessly and without difficulty. The site was only down for about an hour and when things came back online, everything worked as it should without need for adjustment or correction. Ken even helped us fine tune a few things on our site that would normally be outside the scope of a software conversion. As a newbie to website ownership and administration, I found his assistance to be exceptional. I could not have done the software conversion on my own and greatly appreciated his patience with me as I had a million different questions about how things works.

Driven2 completed a software conversion for our site last week, switching over from SMF to XF2.1. The transition went flawlessly and without difficulty. The site was only down for about an hour and when things came back online, everything worked as it should without need for adjustment or correction. Ken even helped us fine tune a few things on our site that would normally be outside the scope of a software conversion. As a newbie to website ownership and administration, I found his assistance to be exceptional. I could not have done the software conversion on my own and greatly appreciated his patience with me as I had a million different questions about how things works.
He takes care of people and goes above and beyond versus what he charges. You made a smart decision going with him.

MysiteGuy recently did a very good migration from a phpbb 2.0 board to the newest xenforo. He imported all messages, users with avatars, signatures, forums with the right descriptions! Thanks for the good service!

REVIEW

Because of a sadly neglected forum that hadn't been updated since late 2016, I was running into posting errors as well as needing to get the forum up to speed. @MySiteGuy to the rescue! Excellent communication as well as working in a very timely manner, and the bonus was that it was completely affordable! I couldn't be more happier with the work.

Fixed database errors, upgraded from 1.5.11 to 2.1.10 Patch 2, and upgraded add-ons to be current.

I especially appreciated the patience with my endless list of questions and concerns.

Highly recommend.

Will be calling on @MySiteGuy again with other work needing to be done.

We've started a new version of our in-house migration tools for direct (ie, no two-stage import required) migrations no one else supports. We will be updating in for various forum engines over the coming weeks and it will allow us to handle these types of forums lightning fast! For example, we've already completed the UBB.threads to Xenforo 2.1 converter, and initial benchmarks place it at 15-30 minutes for a 5 million post forum, depending on your server's database speed.

Ken at Driven2 Services (MySiteGuy) just completed a complex conversion from UBBThreads to XF. Our forums https://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ have about 5.5 million posts and were running UBB for over 20 years. You can only imagine the character set issues and other problems we had. Ken fixed everything and the import to XF was flawless.

If you are looking for a high quality consultant to convert your forums to XF, then Ken is your guy.

Wayne

Ken updated our board with a handfull customizations from v1.5 to v2.1 - We ran into some obstacles along the way, but I am totally happy with the service: Ken was very responsive and patient. I can recommend him 100%!

Ken has just done a Migration from VBulletin 4 to the latest Xenforo version and also done some additional work for us

All the work was 100% and all was handled in a Very professional way

He even has a pricing breakdown so You can see what will cost what etc.

We will be staying with Ken for all future works required

I couldn't recommend him enough A+++(y)

I'm happy to announce we've added the following migration to our services:

ThemeHouse XenBlog for Xenforo 1.5 ----> Bob's UBS ( User Blog System ) for Xenforo 2.x
This handles the blogs, blog entries, attachments, comments, ratings, and galleries for each.

Last edited:
Top Bottom