XF 1.5 Migrating - Import only changed data

GPA-R

Hi,

Server A: live site
Server B: New server - soon to be the live one

I have a XenForo 1.2 Installation on server A.
I have copied thet installation from server A to server B and upgraded XenForo to 1.5 as well as added new theme, added a few addons e.t.c.

After 1-2 days i will need to import the data from server A which is the live site to server B. Is there any way i can add only what changed? Ex only forum posts, attachments e.t.c?

Is there any difference on tables between version 1.2 and 1.5? If not, which tables contain the user and forum data so that i replace just those?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
After 1-2 days i will need to import the data from server A which is the live site to server B. Is there any way i can add only what changed? Ex only forum posts, attachments e.t.c?
Essentially, no. The data is all interlinked. You can't do manipulations like this. At best, you do the migration and make the old site either read only or make it clear that any changes will be lost when the new server is available.

Is there any difference on tables between version 1.2 and 1.5? If not, which tables contain the user and forum data so that i replace just those?
Yes, there are some pretty significant differences.

Top Bottom