MicroSupport Commercial [Paid] [Deleted]

this does work just fine i have had is installed on my site and i know others are using it just fine as well when installed right.

To be honest Michael, your free version is very buggy. It's free so I'm not complaining but ready to upgrade to paid. Just want to know if this is buggy, if there is a search for FAQ and that's about it.

@Michael

Hope all is well. Does your Support FAQ Page have a search function?

No not at this time but thats something worth putting in.

Are you able to turn forum threads into support tickets?

Yes you can post forum posts as tickets

Hi, is it possible to create a ticket via email? (ticket sending to an emailadress..)

you can reply to a ticket via email, but you cannot make a ticket with an email as it would not have the users info like user id and so on.

you can reply to a ticket via email, but you cannot make a ticket with an email as it would not have the users info like user id and so on.

That is really too bad - this option should be the major feature i need :-(

That is really too bad - this option should be the major feature i need :-(
i would have to have a look into this as it will need to get the users info from there email address.
but if they use an email that is not in the database it would not make the ticket.
that might be the only way i can do this.

hi all

This will be updated very soon and some of the updates are
assign tech to ticket
layout changes
works with the add-on pushover

There is a price change as all owners of a 5 or 15 tech license will be upgraded to the unlimited version as this will be the only version that will be released.
The 5 tech license will be released as a free trial but changed to only a 1 tech user license.

New version has been installed on my site aready just sorting out the search FAQ's function then will release to everyone.

This totally reminds me of what Mary does. Mary was the original developer of MicroSupport (the vb version) and whenever someone made her angry (which was often) she would delete her addons.

Reactions: TJA
omg another good plugin down the drain... jeez they been popping up like daisies.. is every leaving xenforo and moving of to some new forum software?

and is there an alternative add one to this?

why can't authors just release all there stuff for free if they are no longer supporting it? - let other devs take over.. some of us may or till need to use this some day..

Top Bottom