MicroClassifieds [Paid] [Deleted]

Also, what's the thought behind not having a Post Ad button on the main page? I found where you have it on the My Account page but that isn't very intuitive. Users will look for it on the main page and in the category pages, assuming of course they're in a usergroup that has permission to post an ad.

Any plans on making the styling more flexible? I don't want to use 3 columns, but when I move everything out of the left column the column is still there, or at least, the space for it is there. Ideally, I'd like the main page to look like the Forums index page where there's a list of categories as the main content, spanning two columns with thumbnails for each category.

Also, the current classifieds system we're using allows us to limit usergroup permissions per category. Is that possible with this system - if it is I couldn't see how to do it. We have one group that pays to post in one particular category.

hi there mate

as to your first question there are plans to make it where you can choose the layout of the items in time.
my first option was to get a better looking front page than it started out to be.
the next steps are to put in options to change the block types so that you have different layouts per option.

As to the categories yes this is being added to the classifieds system in the next release.

Also, what's the thought behind not having a Post Ad button on the main page? I found where you have it on the My Account page but that isn't very intuitive. Users will look for it on the main page and in the category pages, assuming of course they're in a usergroup that has permission to post an ad.

This is true and there should be a post ad on the main page and this will be added as well.
im also going to put in clone item button on the view item page so if you want to sell something thats close to an item you have to sell.

having a bit of a hard time with php 5.5 -- i have ioncube installed, but i'm getting this error:

Fatal error: The file /srv/www/xxx/public_html/library/MicroClassifieds/ControllerPublic/index.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5 and cannot run under PHP 5.5. Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with either the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.3 or for PHP 5.4. in Unknown on line 0

any idea what I should do?

thx

having a bit of a hard time with php 5.5 -- i have ioncube installed, but i'm getting this error:

Fatal error: The file /srv/www/xxx/public_html/library/MicroClassifieds/ControllerPublic/index.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5 and cannot run under PHP 5.5. Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with either the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.3 or for PHP 5.4. in Unknown on line 0

any idea what I should do?

thx
hi there m8

Please send me your email address and ill send you some new files.

Mike

Want to purchase this, but was going to wait for the next update. Would like to see a post ad button on the main page as well. Also a working demo of it would be nice to see it in action currently so that I can make a more informed decision.

Want to purchase this, but was going to wait for the next update. Would like to see a post ad button on the main page as well. Also a working demo of it would be nice to see it in action currently so that I can make a more informed decision.
the next version does have a button on main page to post an ad as this was asked for so added it.
as for a demo i can give you access to a demo but you would need to PM me and ill give you the site to goto and i would need your username and email to set you up within the PM

Top Bottom