MicroClassifieds [Paid] [Deleted]

Micheal

Micheal submitted a new resource:

MicroClassifieds - MicroClassifieds is a classifieds system for Sale, Wanted, Trade and Free Offers

MicroClassifieds is a classifieds system for Sale, Wanted, Trade and Free Offers
Classified advertising is a form of advertising
  • It supports 4 types of Classifieds:
    • For Sale
    • Wanted
    • For Trade
    • Free Offers
  • Supports unlimited categories
  • Supports Extra fields (but not searchable)
    • Supports 5 statuses:
      • Open
      • Hidden
      • Reserved
      • Expired
      • Sold
      • Please note here nothing is automatic. The seller...

Read more about this resource...

Interesting.... when you expect a final release?
The final release will be within about a week 2 at the most as im adding in a rate seller when the seller marks the item as sold,
and a few other tweaks as always.

here is the rating system thats being added to the classifieds system to rate the seller on there items.
This is being added to the next release.

Attachments

• rateseller1.webp
    rateseller1.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 58
  • rateseller2.webp
    rateseller2.webp
    28.3 KB · Views: 50
sadly you could/should allow testing on localhost -
-edit-
ok, happily was able to buy 2nd copy for localhost

looking good so far, fluid responsive layout could be more fluid and responsive

Attachments

• classifieds.webp
    classifieds.webp
    36.5 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
+1 looking good

installed and running for the mods at the moment but so far so good.

Only issue I am getting aside from layout tweaks are the thumbnail images are very low quality.

+1 looking good

installed and running for the mods at the moment but so far so good.

Only issue I am getting aside from layout tweaks are the thumbnail images are very low quality.

you can change this from the admincp side settings change the thumb width height and the thumbs will be better.

I must say that I am disappointed that you are adding ioncube to the script which in turn having a domain only does not allow testing on localhost. I'm assuming you are using the licensing module from whmcs which makes callbacks to your server. Encoded scripts tend to run a hair faster then un-encoded ones but nothing that will make a noticeable difference. You will be adding more support questions and cutting your clientele probably in half. Don't get me wrong, I understand why you are using it. I use it myself on some of web projects but to use it as an addon for XenForo? I don't think it is wise, IMHO. If you think by encoding the script will stop it from showing up on hack sites you are very mistaken. IonCube like anything else is not foolproof. It is only there to keep the honest people honest. I also want to add that if your callback server goes down, everyones script will stop working unless using a local key which will still eventually run out. I see way to many dead links in these forums and resources. How is the prospected buyer of your addon protected?

Top Bottom