Metro Theme [Paid] [Deleted]

I posted a review. But i only want the dark version and Im not even sure thats been updated yet, cat understand why a dark version should take any longer to make than a light one. my main problem was with the nav tabs if you have quite a lot. They messed up, but I tried the newest dark version with minimum tabs and the nav bar still messed up and kept doing strange things like being about 10cm high.

I initially purchased this style becays eit was different but the update made it look not too different from most styles

Dark version has been included in each updates and this has been intimated in new update posts here.

Currently we provide 2 type of theme version one is with the color styler js and another one is light version without color styler js which was causing issues to few clients sites.

Only one client is reporting issues with this theme which we are not able to duplicate on our demo or local server, even we checked client site many times and the issue he reported not viewable for us.

EDIT: This theme is driving us nuts! we are seriously looking to solve the issues.:cry:

Last edited:
one of my main issues though is i paid for this

2wdoild.jpg

But now it looks like this

1yu1k2.jpg

other than the nav bar which was still causing problems its no longer set out different to any other forum. it was that fact that it was different with the separate blocks in original design that prompted the purchase

I will install dark version 3.0 and see how it looks

EDIT: This theme is driving us nuts! we are seriously looking to solve the issues.:cry:

Well there is a statement for you. And yet you claim only ONE customer is affected?
But its still available to purchase? WTF?

I've tried this on my live site and 2 test server installations. I can replicate the fault very easily every time.

Well there is a statement for you. And yet you claim only ONE customer is affected?
But its still available to purchase? WTF?

I've tried this on my live site and 2 test server installations. I can replicate the fault very easily every time.

whats the fault

I had exact same problem on the dark theme. I didn't report because I decided to cut my losses and give up on the theme

http://minerskinz.com/forums/showpost.php?p=75198&postcount=29

We are removing the Metro theme from our catalog today and what our plan is, to code this design from scratch again once the latest 1.2 version is released, which is expected by next month.

This time we will make sure the theme is released 100% bug free plus in 1.2 version theme is responsive by default, so it will be easy for us to follow same standard and code this theme along the lines.

We understand this is taking time and you paid clients have been waiting long, for this we will add extra time as bonus when we release the next version of Metro for 1.2

We are sorry for the troubles caused by this theme plus it has spoiled our reputation in the market, we assure in future we will be more careful with releasing our products.

Thanks.

So after 3 attempts at this theme already, @Miner is removing it yet again!

I'm really not happy with this and the service received. This should have never been offered for sale and certainly isn't a "Premium" theme!

EDIT: I've opened a PayPal dispute on this product now, as it should never have been made available for purchase.

Last edited:
as my post above (im not posting the big images again) But I purchased this theme because of how different it looked with the forums in blocks, as im sure it was made to look like windows 8.

Now its just a very poor looking theme, the dark theme just loos like a black page with a a few colours and writing floating about on it.

why am I now expected to settle for this poor watered down version of what i first purchased

you have even done away with the colour chooser,

We are removing the Metro theme from our catalog today and what our plan is, to code this design from scratch again once the latest 1.2 version is released, which is expected by next month.

This time we will make sure the theme is released 100% bug free plus in 1.2 version theme is responsive by default, so it will be easy for us to follow same standard and code this theme along the lines.

We understand this is taking time and you paid clients have been waiting long, for this we will add extra time as bonus when we release the next version of Metro for 1.2

We are sorry for the troubles caused by this theme plus it has spoiled our reputation in the market, we assure in future we will be more careful with releasing our products.

Thanks.

Top Bottom