1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 Message User Infor problem

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Bob_R, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Bob_R

Bob_R Active Member

I think it's called Message User Info in XenForo. In vBulletin it was called the postbit. Anyway I've attached a screenshot.

I deleted the Dots game from my arcade but as you can see it still shows that I am the Dots Champion.

How can i remove that?

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Based on the "as you can see" comment, I assume you meant to attach a screenshot or a link?

3. Bob_R

Bob_R Active Member

My apologies. screenshot now attached.

4. Mike

That appears to be a banner from a user group you're a member of. You'd need to remove it in the group's configuration.

5. Bob_R

Bob_R Active Member

Yes, a banner appears for the champion of a particular arcade game. I've deleted that game. I checked the groups configuration and didn't see anything.

6. Mike

I'm still 99% sure it's a user group banner -- it's in the middle of the banners so only an add-on would be able to split that. Please check the "User Banner Text" value on all of your groups closely.

7. Bob_R

Bob_R Active Member

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
  8. Mike

Oh, with the link it's clear that the other banners are done through custom HTML rather than the default system.

And with what you've shown now, that banner is either from the add-on itself -- I now see that I misread that you just deleted the game, not the add-on. You need to ask any questions in the add-on's thread.

9. Bob_R

Bob_R Active Member

Thanks Mike. I posted in a thread. First post there since 12/2012. Let's see. Not much support for XFArcade.