• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

As designed  Message after clicking Like

Robert F Schmitz

I have been clicking Like throughout the day but I did this time after the page sat open for a while and I finally got back to the post. Below is a screenshot of the message.

Did as it said and all went well.

Running Google Chrome 6.0.472.63

CurveGotti

haha yeah it can't hurt, who knows I could be wrong and it could be a real issue.

Better to post 99 things that arnt an issue and 1 that is than to post none at all :)

erich37

I had this yesterday when I looged in via one browser-window.
then when going to the other browser-window (at which I was not yet logged-in) I clicked "Refresh Ctrl+F5" and then I also got this error.

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
Yeah, this is intentional. Though you generally shouldn't hit it from inactivity, unless you get logged out. Or, as Erich mentioned, login with another tab. This is done to prevent a security issue that can allow people to force you into doing something unexpectedly (called CSRF).

Decado

Perhaps it might be a good idea to make the message a little more specific so people don't get the wrong idea? "Security Error" might scare some people :p