• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

mercQueue 1.0.0 Beta 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
With bookmarking would you want alerts? Say for replies to a bookmarked thread. And for quotes of a bookmarked post?

There can be let developers will include functionality of bookmarks in following 1.1.0 Beta 5? It is realised not difficult. But there will be no war of plug-ins :)

Bookmarks is something I definitely don't see as a stock forum feature. And what's wrong with having more than one add-on for something? People are smart enough to choose what they want (aren't they?).

There there was a smile.
But in general in any communication means it is desirable to have functionality of bookmarks and notes. Therefore I consider that in base installation XenForo such functionality should be.

I think the ability to watch stuff combined with the alerts system is enough for a forum like XenForo. Bookmarks are just a nice addition to help organize stuff, more for power users imo. And having them displayed in the profile is just a nice way for people to share the content they like similar to social networking sites.

Oh really? Interesting. Can't wait to see what kind of system he makes compared to what people here make, or I make if I continue it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom