mercQueue is now in a useable state. There are a few features missing which will be outlined below.
mercQueue is a mod used for people who want to read/view something but don't have time, they can add it to a their queue and get back to it later. This version is just for queueing threads to be read later however it supports content types like various XenForo systems, alerts, attachments, likes etc, making it easily extended. For example by a media add-on to work like YouTubes 'watch later' playlist.
Upcoming additions for 1.0.0
- permissions to use the queue
- permission checks from each queue handler, incase something someone queued is no longer viable etc
- when viewing the full list ability to edit/add a note
- when removing an item from the queue an "Undo" link will be shown and viewable until a new page load
- possibly other things to queue or other features you request
- pagination on the full queue page
- code in areas needs to be improved, was rushed... also renaming some things