Meme Smilies [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This download appears to just be a text file with a link to your site. Why make us download that? Why not say it?

The last line is a copy/paste for all my add-ons.

I'm sorry, but after recent events, this is how I choose to have my resources listed and available.

The last line is a copy/paste for all my add-ons.

I'm sorry, but after recent events, this is how I choose to have my resources listed and available.

That's your choice and that's fine but it should be made clear in big red writing!! Because if I am downloading a zip file from the resources I am expecting the actual add-on and not just a text file redirecting me to your site.

That's your choice and that's fine but it should be made clear in big red writing!! Because if I am downloading a zip file from the resources I am expecting the actual add-on and not just a text file redirecting me to your site.

I understand, I can simply change it to a .txt file and have it there, as others have done. No worries.

i dont get it, how do i get this stuff? i already registered on that forum, but here is no way to download those emoticons. What a scam..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom