Members recently online

Members recently online [Paid] 3.0

No permission to buy ($35.00)

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Members recently online - Displays a block containing members recently online.

Premium upgrade:

This XF2 add-on along with the entire collection can be purchased for $25.00 USD. Your Premium upgrade will allow you to download as many XF2 add-ons as you like for one year. Please see the entire collection located in the Resources area at this URL:

https://www.xf2addons.com/

Note: all my XF1 add-ons are still 100% free and are supported by donations.

Description:

Displays a block containing members recently online.

(Example of Members...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks Andy
I will use this addon when I upgrade my forum.

Can I suggest to include the guests numbers in the total counter? Just like Xenforo online members widget :

3F3D4318-D975-4EF2-AF37-67EA010EA61D.webp

Thanks

Is there a way to limit the number of members initially shown? Would be nice to show x-many users, but with a link at the bottom of the widget that a user could click to expand the list out fully.

What does the 'View as Admin' option do in the usergroup permissions?
It's in the Questions & Answers section of the Addon's Overview:

Q: How can I see those members which have "Show online status" disabled?
A: Set the Administrative group (View as admin) to Yes.

Does this also include the users awaiting email confirmation?
It's in the Questions & Answers section of the Addon's Overview:

Q: How can I see those members which have "Show online status" disabled?
A: Set the Administrative group (View as admin) to Yes.

What would make this add-on perfect for me:

Have the ability to truncate the display to "x" number of members recently online, with a "show more" link at the bottom that opens the block to show all members.

For busy sites it simply doesn't make sense to list 400 user names, for example, when you can list 100 and give users the option to expand the list if they wanted.

I don't see the option to limit displaying number of members (recently online) on sidebar.

The addon should have a "View more" link feature to show all members recently online on a page or on its widget

If a forum has 1000 members online for a few hours ago then it will show all?

I don't see the option to limit displaying number of members (recently online) on sidebar.

The addon should have a "View more" link feature to show all members recently online on a page or on its widget

If a forum has 1000 members online for a few hours ago then it will show all?

Currently, yes. It will show all. We are begging Andy to adding the functionality to truncate the list at "x" users. I hope he does so.

He is asking why not just reduce the time frame... in order to make the list shorter? But for some of us, the ability to show a total for how many members have been active on the site in the last 24 hours is a big deal...

Currently, yes. It will show all. We are begging Andy to adding the functionality to truncate the list at "x" users. I hope he does so.

He is asking why not just reduce the time frame... in order to make the list shorter? But for some of us, the ability to show a total for how many members have been active on the site in the last 24 hours is a big deal...
Honestly this is not difficult with him and it doesn't spend too much time for this, he just does an option in ACP for how many members will be truncated and show all on the widget or a custom page (via a "view more" link"). I think this like a support for their clients from developers.

Would be nice to show x-many users, but with a link at the bottom of the widget that a user could click to expand the list out fully.
Have the ability to truncate the display to "x" number of members recently online, with a "show more" link at the bottom that opens the block to show all members.
For busy sites it simply doesn't make sense to list 400 user names, for example, when you can list 100 and give users the option to expand the list if they wanted.
+1 please implemented this, thanks.

Top Bottom