1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 Members Online Now block disappeared from forum_list

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by WhoIsDo, Aug 15, 2013.

1. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Active Member

I accidentally added a 1.2 mod to my forum, and then removed it. Around 30-45 minutes later, I realized that my "Members Online Now" block disappeared. I've checked to see if <xen:include template="sidebar_online_users" /> was included in my forum_list, and it is.

Anyone have an idea as to how I randomly removed this feature? Thanks!

2. BamaStangGuy

BamaStangGuy Well-Known Member

Are you using Widget Framework by any chance?

3. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Active Member

Yup! I checked the listed widgets, and the "Users Online Now" widget still shows as active for me.

4. BamaStangGuy

BamaStangGuy Well-Known Member

If you disable the add-on and it comes back then it is a widget framework issue. Try that.

5. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Active Member

That unfortunately didn't work, but thanks for the suggestion!

6. xfrocks

xfrocks Well-Known Member

What did you install?

7. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Active Member

I tried to install the regular Advertisement Manager & the Digital Point advertising, but they both caused an error because I believe I had the incorrect version. When I removed the incorrect versions, I later noticed that my "Members Online Now" was missing.

8. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Active Member

Anyone have an idea? Still unable to figure out what's causing the issue.

9. xfrocks

xfrocks Well-Known Member

I have no idea but if you want to give it a try, feel free to start a conversation with me with your site information. I will come by and take a look.

10. topcat

topcat Well-Known Member

what style are you using, does it have an option in style properties to disable online users?

some styles such as razorthemes styles have this option

maybe its that

11. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Active Member

That doesn't appear to be the issue, either. It has something to do with the Widget Framework, because I disabled the "clear sidebar" & the old one came up. What should the "template" be for the "Users Online Now" widget in the WF add-on?