1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Members online not showing up.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Rostaria, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Rostaria

Rostaria Member

I had to change host and finally got it sorted. However I have noticed an error or at least I think it is. I am online now, but its not showing up on my forum. When I went into ACP it said that there were 3 people online, but there was no one reflecting on the index.

I have tried rebuilding the cache and nothing seems to work.

2. dieketzer

dieketzer Well-Known Member

are you using an admin account? are they invisible? do you see them in current visitors?

3. Rostaria

Rostaria Member

Yes I am the owner. I checked and they werent invisible and yes I see them in current visitors (in the admin panel)

4. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Can you post the URL to your forum? I want to test it.

5. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

6. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Problem confirmed.

1) Try to reproduce the problem on a default style. Create a new style with no parent:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Styles -> Create New Style

Then select that style on your forum. If the problem goes away when using the new style then you know it's a problem with your custom style.

2) Try disabling your addons:

Admin CP -> Home

Use the check boxes on the right side under Installed Add-ons.

7. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

It could also be related to your recent host move, which you had a few problems with, so run the file health check and confirm all of the files are as expected.

8. Panupat

Panupat Well-Known Member

Could it be that the server's time is wrong?
    Try upload this to your server and browse to it, see if it's output matches your current time.

Attached Files: