Cannot reproduce members card behind YouTube video

Maybe a browser issue? Looks right to me with Chrome. Maybe Firefox is doing something weird like forcing Flash on top of everything for some reason?

Image%202013.07.09%208%3A18%3A54%20PM.png

Works in Safari 6.0.5, Chrome 27.0.1453.116, and FF/21 & 22 (it's downloading the update now) on Mac OS/X 10.8.4.

Don't know about him... but I did (on Divvens) on all the browser checks I used, and it displayed fine.
I wonder if maybe where you have your browser scrolled (up or down) makes any difference on how this ends up behind YouTube.

Would be a really odd bug if this only affected Linux users.

I wonder if maybe where you have your browser scrolled (up or down) makes any difference on how this ends up behind YouTube.

Would be a really odd bug if this only affected Linux users.
Scrolled up and down (the text behind the member card did) and the member card stayed in the middel on all browsers listed earlier.

Anyone here using LINUX ?

(I have a forum that is all about unix and so you can imagine if this bug only affects browsers on unix OS... )

I've got several linux boxes sitting not hooked up. I'll get them going as soon as I get through watching the final episode of Merlin and see what they do (both Debian and Ubuntu and maybe the Suse).

See attached screen shot

To reproduce this error....

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/2nd-licence.54377/#post-580325

^ You'll notice Divvens has liked my post. Click on his name in the "like" to bring up his member's card and it will display behind the YouTube video.

Debian / Iceweasel (basically Firefox 22)

I can confirm this bug in Firefox and Chromium (Ubutun 13), but not in the post you showed us. I allready had that bug when you custom add your youtube videos using an iframe.

Top Bottom