Membercard changes - now with whitespace!

Carlos

MemberCard.webp
I don't like the whitespace. Looks weird. I also noticed that it's a little darker, and there are font, and link color changes, too.

Are you sure it's not a simple case of the "Large" version of avatars being bigger in XF 1.2 ?

Have you tried re-uploading it to see if it fills the space?

Yup - that seems to be it - I've just uploaded a different image and it fills the space. (y)

More importantly, it doesn't use an image anymore.

Really? It seems to - http://xenforo.com/community/data/avatars/l/2/2869.jpg

2869.jpg

That is fine. I like my member cards custom and uniquely shaped so it won't be a difficult change to make if it needs fixing' which I doubt since all the member card code I have resides within extra.CSS. :-)

:) Ps. smiley manager works great on the nexus 7

Just remember the change is related to responsive - not having a background image allows the member card information to also change based on the width.

Good point. So I guess if we use a custom bg image, two themes should be considered with mobile detection to activate which so responsive gets default card.

Just remember the change is related to responsive - not having a background image allows the member card information to also change based on the width.

View attachment 47706

Yeah I figured that was the reason why background-color was used to replace background-images.And although my next comment really isn't to make a point and practical I'd respectfully like to say "screw width". I like my membercards big and chunky, I like them big, i like them round I like them funky. Chunky chunky, chunky :P

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Top Bottom