Browser issue Member tooltip not displaying correctly on IOS

sport_billy

Affected version
2.0.4 and 2.0.5
Noticed the member tooltip is not displaying correctly on IOS on iPad , no issues on laptop and haven't had chance to test on android yet.
Thought it was just my site so visited here this morning to check. We are running v2.0.4. Presume here you are on latest version 2.0.5

the thread title is bleeding over into the 'Viewing Thread'

Screenshot below

image.webp

Well, buying an iPad for this particular issue is a little bit extreme but I can confirm the issue only exists in iOS 9.

Here's iOS 9:
ios9.webp

And here's iOS 10:
ios10.webp

Technically, we no longer support iOS 9 (and soon we won't even support iOS 10) but I suspect that, even if we did, this issue may not be fixable as it just seems to be a bug in the browser.

But, yeah, I'm faced with a similar thing. Our iPad (mostly my daughter uses it) runs iOS 9 and it seems to be getting increasingly slower and there are fewer and fewer apps that actually work with it.

Well, buying an iPad for this particular issue is a little bit extreme but I can confirm the issue only exists in iOS 9.

Here's iOS 9:
View attachment 174613

And here's iOS 10:
View attachment 174614

Technically, we no longer support iOS 9 (and soon we won't even support iOS 10) but I suspect that, even if we did, this issue may not be fixable as it just seems to be a bug in the browser.

But, yeah, I'm faced with a similar thing. Our iPad (mostly my daughter uses it) runs iOS 9 and it seems to be getting increasingly slower and there are fewer and fewer apps that actually work with it.

:) I need an excuse.....

Cool beans, will let any users know if they are using anything as old as myself.

Yeah, virtually all apps are useless now, just really used for sofa browsing. Thanks for clearing that up Chris.

Top Bottom