Member Notes

Member Notes [Paid] 1.0.10

No permission to buy ($15.00)
OK, I think I've figured out the Quick Editor thing. We only give our moderators permission to add and view notes on profiles. However, what seems to be happening is that the quick editor then ONLY shows when viewing the profile of a moderator. IE:

I (A moderator) view a regular user's profile. The quick editor does not show up at the bottom of the notes tab.
I (A moderator) view a moderator's profile. The quick editor DOES show up at the bottom of the notes tab.

Seems like a bug.

OK, I think I've figured out the Quick Editor thing. We only give our moderators permission to add and view notes on profiles. However, what seems to be happening is that the quick editor then ONLY shows when viewing the profile of a moderator. IE:

I (A moderator) view a regular user's profile. The quick editor does not show up at the bottom of the notes tab.
I (A moderator) view a moderator's profile. The quick editor DOES show up at the bottom of the notes tab.

Seems like a bug.
Sorry about this, the good news is I can replicate it. I'll look into getting a fix out later today.

Beautiful. Please see my post prior as well, about the counts on the tab being opposite of (What I feel) they should be.

Small suggestion - Add a link to view the notes to the little member card pop up on posts. Moderators on mobile have a really difficult time navigating to the user notes section because they have to click the username, then click to view the profile, then scroll through all of the tabs to get to the notes tab and tap it. Would be much easier if they could get there directly from the member card pop up.

Hi, this addon looks interesting for our moderators. But reading the discussions I wonder if it is ready and helpful, or does it still need a few more improvements to make it ready?

I also was a bit confused how to buy it. The link opens on a forum and there are no instructions what to do once you get there.

Thanks!

Hi, this addon looks interesting for our moderators. But reading the discussions I wonder if it is ready and helpful, or does it still need a few more improvements to make it ready?
There should be no issues preventing it from being used at the moment, other than some quality of life features that will be added in the coming days.
I also was a bit confused how to buy it. The link opens on a forum and there are no instructions what to do once you get there.
You make an account on that site and you can then purchase the add-on and gain access to support for it.

There is a bug. When merging users, the notes are not merged into the target user's account and the notes for the deleted users are not deleted.

Another request. Would it be possible to make pasted links clickable? They are not currently. On save, put the notes through the same functions as when saving posts or conversation messages?

Another request. Would it be possible to make pasted links clickable? They are not currently. On save, put the notes through the same functions as when saving posts or conversation messages?
I came here to request this exact enhancement. The notes aren't parsed on submission, making links plain text instead of clickable.

Hi, unfortunately, I've been busy and haven't developed any new features for notes. I'm going to try and get the previously requested feature out within the next week or so.
Hi there, any update on this, please? We often paste links into user notes and it would be super helpful if they were made active.

Thanks for the update.
Our Mods have reported a "bug" with UserNotes. I can confirm.
Mod 1 posts a usernote.
Mod 2 edits that note.
The author of the note gets changed from the original Mod to the most recent editor Mod.
Prefer - it works like forum posts (with an "edited" footnote, rather than a change of author). Is that possible?
Thanks

Top Bottom