Lack of interest Member list and Friend Tab

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

EfendiBey

Hi again. I think you must make memberlist two column (NO 1) and you must make a friend tab in the user profile same memberlist (two column) (NO 2).
then ı think must be a tab in user profile for compose private message. same mail box. we write user name and send a PM easiliy.

222pl.png

333uw.png

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I don't think a Friends tab is necessary as there really isn't a "Friends" or "Buddy" list any more, but instead it's under Followers, which is conveniently on the left side of the user profiles. Clicking "See All" brings up a full list of them from there.

I think tab space can be used in the future for much larger things.

I don't think a Friends tab is necessary as there really isn't a "Friends" or "Buddy" list any more, but instead it's under Followers, which is conveniently on the left side of the user profiles. Clicking "See All" brings up a full list of them from there.

I think tab space can be used in the future for much larger things.

Agreed... the tab space can be used for much more beneficial things... and I think if you do want to create a friends tab (Composed of people who you are following who is also following you) this could be done with a custom mod latter on.

I agree with making memberlist 2-columns as well. I think a follower tab would be a nice addition as well, with a way to unfollow them, or to view details about them from the tab (At least on your own). The left column will eventually be ignored by users when they get use to the system (More then likely), and they'll probably center their attention where most of the content of the page will be displayed (Profile Posts and the like).

Top Bottom