Member list 1.2

Morgain

Will it still be possible to display the full memberlist?
This new one isn't a forced requirement?

Good question. While I like the new layout (in particular because it doesn't use expensive queries on large boards), I would probably change it to not display rankings in total numbers. It would look rather static on my board where "old-timers" have contributed most content. Instead, I would refresh the list every month or so (Most Messages (this month), etc...). That however will probably introduce expensive queries again. :unsure:

Yeah... that was one thing I was worried about when I saw all the "Notable users list" related stuff... that the simple one of "All Users" would probably not be there. The current setup (as shown here) is actually not that much use for some. Hopefully there is an option to allow it in addition to the above, not an either/or situation.

Is it possible to add "All Members" tab in the Members view?

Is it an admin option or not an option at all?

You can add one with a template edit. The link is members/list and it would open the full members page. By default you don't have permission to view this page though.

Good question. While I like the new layout (in particular because it doesn't use expensive queries on large boards), I would probably change it to not display rankings in total numbers. It would look rather static on my board where "old-timers" have contributed most content. Instead, I would refresh the list every month or so (Most Messages (this month), etc...). That however will probably introduce expensive queries again. :unsure:
The member list should be this, ie notable members "this month" or "his week" I keep it more dynamic.

Top Bottom