XF 1.3 Member counter problems

ceptime

Forum member number 655 seems to come easy to me, but I seem to have administrator panel 683 members What's the problem

Then you probably had some user deletions on myBB, or you had bot users on there that aren't transferred across (phpBB has about 50 bot users and these aren't transferred when moving to XenForo, so if user IDs are retained there's a gap - I speak from experience on this).

Then you probably had some user deletions on myBB, or you had bot users on there that aren't transferred across (phpBB has about 50 bot users and these aren't transferred when moving to XenForo, so if user IDs are retained there's a gap - I speak from experience on this).
mybb importing after 32 members registired

How do I show that members

no mybb members:650
xf :38
30 member not found :D
I still have no idea what you are trying to say. Are you saying that the problem is now resolved? Why are you mentioning 32 members in on post and 30 members in another post?

You'll need to explain things more clearly if anyone is to help solve the problem (assuming there still is a problem).

Top Bottom