Resource icon

Member Card View Permissions 1.0

No permission to download
Chris Deeming submitted a new resource:

Member Card View Permissions (version 1.0) - Your users member cards now honour their Profile Privacy options

Read more about this resource...

Dunno if this is possible, or whether you think it's an add-on, expansion to this you wanted to do chris but here goes:

Suggestion: Membercard usergroups - Say for members they use member-card.png for admins they use member-card-admin.png etc so essentially each usergroup would have their own membercard design.

I thought i'd throw that to you on the offchance your ever looking to extend on this add-on or got bored one afternoon. :P

or got bored one afternoon. :p
:ROFLMAO::LOL:
roflmao_whitematted.gif

when clicking onto an Avatar-image, it shows the pop-up Error-message, saying "the following Error occured..."

instead of showing this Error-message popup, it would be better to forward to the Login / Register-page.

Showing an "Error-message" will distract users, as they might think the website is not working properly because it shows an "Error".

This is down to XenForo.

The page you see when you try to view a member's profile which is private is an error. Therefore you see an error overlay when you apply that same error to an overlay.

yeah, but when you have e.g. the Sidebar-widget (bd-widget) installed and then click onto the "username" in the sidebar, it does not open-up the Error-popup, but it goes directly to the Login/Register-page.
However when you click onto the Avatar-image, it opens the Error-popup.

So there must be a way to change this, no matter whether it's "down to XenForo"... since it's working when you click onto the username ?

Anyway, K+M need to change all of this... it does not make much sense :cautious:

yeah, but when you have e.g. the Sidebar-widget (bd-widget) installed and then click onto the "username" in the sidebar, it does not open-up the Error-popup, but it goes directly to the Login/Register-page.
However when you click onto the Avatar-image, it opens the Error-popup.

So there must be a way to change this, no matter whether it's "down to XenForo"... since it's working when you click onto the username ?

Anyway, K+M need to change all of this... it does not make much sense :cautious:
Not sure what you're talking about... :cautious:

I have WF installed and when I click on usernames I get the error overlay just like I do with everything else. I see no login page.

is this addon functionality in xf2 core now? if not, it would be nice to be updated to xf2 :)

Top Bottom