Member alerts

Blue chummer

How do I NOT have any uploaded new media show up in the members "alerts" tab in upper right?

Cant find the setting under options or user group permissions

thanks

Then I'm not totally sure what it is you're wanting to change. Could you explain it again?

Are you talking about "X had added media Y to album"? If so those are Watch alerts.

Your members can change those settings on their own account preferences in the same way they can for watching threads and posts. They can also unwatch or watch each category or album when viewing it or unwatch their existing watched categories and albums from the Watched Content menu.

Hi Chris here is the pic
everytime any one uploads any media there are a ton of alerts for each piece of media under members alerts here:

media.webp

I would like to eliminate the alerts for new media. thanks

Your members can change those settings on their own account preferences in the same way they can for watching threads and posts. They can also unwatch or watch each category or album when viewing it or unwatch their existing watched categories and albums from the Watched Content menu.
I can only assume you're talking about watched category and album alerts. If you let me know what the alerts actually say I can be sure. However the above is basically what to do. Members would only be getting alerts for media being added to categories and albums they are watching. So they need to stop watching those albums or categories and change their watch settings in their preferences.

Top Bottom