Mega Style [Paid] [Deleted]

John

John submitted a new resource:

Mega Style (version 1.1.3) - Vividly colorful

Vividly colorful, that is the best way to describe Mega, a light and progressive design utilizing CSS3 gradients with a very pleasing concept. All of our styles utilize our Xenomorph Framework which gives you over 200 custom style properties, custom Javascript and jQuery effects, and much, much more!

Fixed width style at 960px
Compatible with Xenforo version 1.1.3

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Looks awesome!! I'm not too impressed with many styles on this site but this is one made of quality (not sure about the coding, but the looks). Good work! Keep it up!

is there a problem with your payment service? i tried 3 times to purchase this theme via PP and I always got this message: This payment cannot be completed and your account has not been charged. Please contact your merchant for more information.

is there a problem with your payment service? i tried 3 times to purchase this theme via PP and I always got this message: This payment cannot be completed and your account has not been charged. Please contact your merchant for more information.
Hi, yes, on the Paypal side there was a problem, but your order went through 2CO just fine and is approved. Sorry for the inconvenience, enjoy the style! :)

It's a bit broken/misaligned on an ipad. Just loaded the demo and the header/footer are shifted to the left whilst the rest of the content is centred.

(Posted this on xFS too)

It's a bit broken/misaligned on an ipad. Just loaded the demo and the header/footer are shifted to the left whilst the rest of the content is centred.

(Posted this on xFS too)
Thanks for the tip Rob, I'll be sure and give it a check on my iPad and see if I can pinpoint the problem. :)

is there any way we can take only the RM customization part? I did a bunch of changes to the style..and it's not funny to do it all over again :)

is there any way we can take only the RM customization part? I did a bunch of changes to the style..and it's not funny to do it all over again :)
If you'll drop me a message over at my forums, I'll give you the changes you need just for the RM. :) However, if you've upgraded your site to 1.1.4, you'll need the entire new version of the framework and the style, otherwise you'll have problems.

Hey,

I have purchased this Style, and installed it on localhost for testing. The Userbar for "Ability to see if there are any registrations that need to be approved from the moderator bar" is missing, its not there. Is there no Userbar for this in your Style?

Screenshot_1.webp

I think you can add one..just take a look into the default style..and drop the line from there into the mega style :) i don't use that feature so I don't know if john removed it or not...but either way, you can add it easily

Hm, i am new to XenForo. I dont know how to do this - hopefully John can fix this in the next Release.

I think you can add one..just take a look into the default style..and drop the line from there into the mega style :) i don't use that feature so I don't know if john removed it or not...but either way, you can add it easily
Yeah it seems he forgot to include it.

Top Bottom