Mega Style [Paid] [Deleted]

Hm, i am new to XenForo. I dont know how to do this - hopefully John can fix this in the next Release.
That was an error on my part, should have been added to the framework code. It has been now and if you'll message me at my site (the best place to get support, not here), I'll send you the instructions to fix it on your end. :)

questions:
Theres no fluid version of this style?

Can we change the colors like your Zero Hour theme?

Should we buy your framework + this theme for more customization or is the theme all we need?

questions:
Theres no fluid version of this style?

Can we change the colors like your Zero Hour theme?

Should we buy your framework + this theme for more customization or is the theme all we need?
No, there's only the fixed width due to the background "shadow" image. If you didn't want to use that, you could make it fluid, easily.

I didn't set this one up with the Infinity Colors feature primarily because the style uses CSS gradients in several spots so colorizing those with that tool would be problematic.

The style is built on, and includes, the framework as do all our styles. :)

Just purchased this - looks amazing. 2 Issues though:

1) The Forum submenu (where What's New lives) is not showing up (and when I hover over Forums, nothing comes up either)
2) The Text hover on the Conversation Dropdown is too dark and you can't read the text.

Any ideas how I can fix this? They are both evident in this screenshot below
Screen Shot 2013-06-09 at 6.14.49 PM.webp

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-06-09 at 6.14.49 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2013-06-09 at 6.14.49 PM.webp
    85.3 KB · Views: 0
How can I get a 728x90 banner into the header? If I add it in ad_header or logo_block it ends up overlapping the main forum container.

How can I get a 728x90 banner into the header? If I add it in ad_header or logo_block it ends up overlapping the main forum container.
I prefer to provide support over at my site. If you'll open a support ticket in your client area there, I'll be happy to assist. :)

Top Bottom