As designed Media slider widget

beerForo

Affected version
...is missing the "Play" icon for videos.

It becomes confusing because they look like pics. The Media page has the icon, the slider does not. Thanks

This is a deliberate decision because at certain screen sizes and positions the slides may be very small and not have enough room to display an icon.

@Chris D
When it's in the sidebar I understand, the squares are tiny.
But if you add the widget in the regular feed, under Latest posts, for example, it has the regular sized squares. Is there any way to have the icon show in that widget? It's very confusing to my members because most want to watch videos. If I click the title it takes me to the MG, and they are the same size boxes but have the icons, so they fit. Thanks

I´ld like to back up beer foro, Chris. Would be glad, you guys could add an option, to have those "Play" buttons back again. Does indeed happen frequently that users don´t get it, that those "Images" are in fact videos.

I´ld like to back up beer foro, Chris. Would be glad, you guys could add an option, to have those "Play" buttons back again. Does indeed happen frequently that users don´t get it, that those "Images" are in fact videos.

Was trying to see of anyone could help here:

Top Bottom