Media Gallery

VinnyS

Question when I goto the media section of my site then click on Add Media pick my category then click on embed a video Im trying to put this Facebook give two types of what they call embed the first type is this below

<div1 id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-post" data-href="
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="[a href="https://www.facebook.com/SierraClub">Sierra[/a] Club</a>.</div1></div>

The next version of embed is this. Media like this version I guess my question why not the top version it seems that this version comes up more for an option?? Sorry the videos are no important it the code Im looking at... Sorry put the 1 in to stop the video..

[MEDIA1=youtube]PdRWGMyeSYY[/MEDIA1]

Thank You
Vinny

Last edited:
Hi Digital
Sorry its not about the article it about the code that can be embedded into the xengallery add-on.... Sorry for the confusion, it seems the you can embed with the second code snippet but not the first.... I could be wrong.. Just need some help if this can be done.

Vinny

Hi No takers on the two embedded code? I know that the second embed code works with XenMedia but the first code snippet XenMedia would take it?? any thought on this??

Vinny

Hi Brogan

The first code uses <div id= it seem a lot of embed code uses this format
The second code is another embed code format XenMedia seem to prefer that.
Does XenMedia have the capability to accept the embedded code that has the <div id=?

Sorry for the confusion
Vinny

You can define custom media site entries in the ACP.

Not all of them may work very well with the gallery though, depending on the format.

Hi Brogan
I thought I saw something, however it looks like I can define the site not the format?? Could you define this option for me?

Thank You
Vinny

Top Bottom