1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Media Gallery BB Code in Ressource Manager - Works only in the first text field

Discussion in 'Media Gallery Resolved Bugs' started by Scharesoft, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Scharesoft

Scharesoft Active Member

The XenForo Media Gallery BB Code is a little buggy when there are more than one text field with the BB Code toolbar.

When I create a second text field for the ressource manager it's only possible to call the list of my images in the first text field. When I try to do this in the seond field the list appears in the first field and I can only choose some for this.

[​IMG]

Of course I could copy the BB Code from this first field to the other one, but I think that confuses the user.

2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Thanks, I will look into that.

Hate to bring it up, but the image sharing service you use is awful. Every time I click one of your screenshots, I get a full page ad that covers the image you're sharing. I have to click the ad to get rid of it.

Just going to add this here for my sanity :p

[​IMG]

Scharesoft likes this.
  3. Scharesoft

Scharesoft Active Member

Oh, I didn't realize this. I use an ad blocker and so I didn't saw the advertisement there. Maybe I'll change my standard image sharing service :confused:

4. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

This is fixed in the next release, thanks!

Scharesoft likes this.