Implemented MayBe Attachment should be upgraded

JessyNP

I think more remote attachment management should be added by default,like :ftp ,s3,DC,google cloud etc.For better privacy, I think chunk should be added to store attachment content,It would be better if chunk or browser blob download function is introduced for attachment download

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Still need to work on coding for diff services. Unless if you know coding or hiring 3rd party, then this should be a problem

That tutorial supports AWS S3, Digital Ocean, Linode Object Storage, Google's Cloud Storage, Cloudflare R2 - anyone that uses the S3 protocol is covered.

The only exception is FTP and frankly in this day and age, that's not the greatest solution anyway.

That tutorial supports AWS S3, Digital Ocean, Linode Object Storage, Google's Cloud Storage, Cloudflare R2 - anyone that uses the S3 protocol is covered.

The only exception is FTP and frankly in this day and age, that's not the greatest solution anyway.
NO, ftp event cheapest and best ,sometimes ,blob download event is very nice ,like mega.nz ?

NO, ftp event cheapest and best ,sometimes ,blob download event is very nice ,like mega.nz ?
Sorry... it's a FAR cry from "the best". Hell, SFTP is FAR better than simple FTP, and it's not that good.
Hell, NFS is a FAR superior choice compared to FTP.
The ONLY benefit that FTP MIGHT have is "cheap". And as I've learned a long time ago, you get what you pay for.

Top Bottom