May the Fourth...

Kim

May the Fourth be with you!

Happy Star Wars Day!

may-the-fourth-20102.webp

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

OK, I'm gonna sound like I don't get out much, but this is the first time I've heard this and now I've got lemonade all over my keyboard! :ROFLMAO:

When I listen to myself say it, it sounds kinda like lil' Ronny Howard (playing Winthrop Paroo in the movie adaptation of 'The Music Man') singing "Wells Fargo Wagon":

LOL yeah, that is a very cool trick!

And OMG on some of your thread titles >_< Your site really doesn't hold back on the racism does it!
There are a few members who's belief do not reflect my own, our staff, or the majority of our community.

We're an uncensored community, which means we take the good with the bad. You can't can have one without the other and claim yourself, uncensored.

With this in mind.... It also means there are no restrictions in telling someone exactly what you think of their ignorant point of view (or you can take the high road & attempt to educate them).

Fun fact: On Ye Olden Steame, there is currently a May the Fourth sale on where they cut the prices of a large number of Star Wars games. http://store.steampowered.com/sub/25772/

Good chance to pick up some real classics like Knights Of The Old Republic for a couple bucks (like €3 or something like that). Every true Star Wars fan would enjoy this game, guaranteed, especially the first one though the second one was still excellent.

K2_00004.webp

Top Bottom