1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

May the Fourth...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kim, May 3, 2013.

1. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

LPH, oman, Crayo and 3 others like this.
  2. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

3. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Excellent!!!

*checks box* One less annoying little shyte in the world.

Slavik likes this.
  4. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

5. Matthew Hawley

Matthew Hawley Well-Known Member

HUGE Star Wars fan / nerd right here!!! :D

6. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

LOL yeah, that is a very cool trick!

And OMG on some of your thread titles >_< Your site really doesn't hold back on the racism does it!

7. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

8. Allen

Allen Active Member

OK, I'm gonna sound like I don't get out much, but this is the first time I've heard this and now I've got lemonade all over my keyboard! :ROFLMAO:

When I listen to myself say it, it sounds kinda like lil' Ronny Howard (playing Winthrop Paroo in the movie adaptation of 'The Music Man') singing "Wells Fargo Wagon":

9. Adam Howard

There are a few members who's belief do not reflect my own, our staff, or the majority of our community.

We're an uncensored community, which means we take the good with the bad. You can't can have one without the other and claim yourself, uncensored.

With this in mind.... It also means there are no restrictions in telling someone exactly what you think of their ignorant point of view (or you can take the high road & attempt to educate them).

10. Teapot

Teapot Well-Known Member

Adam Howard likes this.
  11. Hoffi

Hoffi Well-Known Member

Adam Howard likes this.
  12. SilverCircle

SilverCircle Well-Known Member

Good chance to pick up some real classics like Knights Of The Old Republic for a couple bucks (like €3 or something like that). Every true Star Wars fan would enjoy this game, guaranteed, especially the first one though the second one was still excellent.

K2_00004.jpg

Adam Howard likes this.
  13. Adam Howard

Going to have to get in on this ;)