XF 2.1 "Maximum attachment file size" number is read wrong...

Arnox

It says to specify the desired file limit in kilobytes, but this can't be correct as, when I specify it as 3,000,000 (Without the commas. Should be read as roughly 3 gigabytes.) it reads the number as 30,000 instead. Changing it to 2,000,000 makes it 20,000 and so on.

While I'm on the subject, this isn't really a bug, but when an upload to the XF site fails for whatever reason, the file name will just be struck through and the site will give no error message whatsoever. This is really infuriating when trying to diagnose what exactly is making it fail.

Check the text below the "Maximum attachment file size". It will state what the server limit is set to. Chances are you are specifying values that are above this limit.

Check the text below the "Maximum attachment file size". It will state what the server limit is set to. Chances are you are specifying values that are above this limit.

No, I made sure about that too. I changed it in my server settings and XenForo properly reads it as what I set.

Top Bottom