XF 2.0 max_user_connections adapter.php

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Uncaught XF\Db\Exception: User 'u7935084_userA3B' has exceeded the 'max_user_connections' resource (current value: 3) in /home/u7935084/public_html/src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Adapter.php:160 Stack trace: #0 /home/u7935084/public_html/src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Adapter.php(28): XF\Db\Mysqli\Adapter->makeConnection(Array) #1 /home/u7935084/public_html/src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(51): XF\Db\Mysqli\Adapter->getConnection() #2 /home/u7935084/public_html/src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Adapter.php(113): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->connect() #3 /home/u7935084/public_html/src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(410): XF\Db\Mysqli\Adapter->escapeString('options') #4 /home/u7935084/public_html/src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(388): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->quote('options') #5 /home/u7935084/public_html/src/XF/DataRegistry.php(137): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->quote(Array) #6 /home/u7935084/public_html/src/XF/DataRegistry.php(82): XF\DataRegistry->readFromDb(Array, Array) #7 /home/u7935084/public_html/src/XF/DataRegistry.php(225): XF\DataRegistry->get(Array) #8 /home/u7935084/ src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Adapter.php:160

Hi, As the number of instant online increased, I started to get the error above. From time to time the forum falls down. I have been seeing it for a long time with my host provider, but insist that the problem is caused by the script. What they say to me is:

"You are trying to make a different db connection before a connection is made, so you get this error"

No matter how much I tried to explain, I did not even do any plugin updates on the forum in the last 2 weeks. Our instant online count was up from around 70 to 250,300 yesterday, and it starts to get this error, but insists on not understanding this host company. Do you have a problem with the script?

xenforo 2.0.7
Php: 7.0.30

You need to raise the max_user_connections value in MySQL. If you do not have access to the MySQL settings, ask your host to do it.

"3" is also a very low value for that setting. I would at least raise it to "50".

You need to raise the max_user_connections value in MySQL. If you do not have access to the MySQL settings, ask your host to do it.

"3" is also a very low value for that setting. I would at least raise it to "50".
My host maintains that the problem is not from the database limit but from the software

Have you got any add-ons installed?
It sounds like a connection to the database isn't closing
Yes, my plugins are active, but as I mentioned above, I have not installed or updated any plugins for 2 weeks. Error, instantaneous 70,80 online denominations exceeded 250,300 online

My host maintains that the problem is not from the database limit but from the software

Well, the software is the software. You cannot change the software only because your host does not like to get more than 1 database connection from it. It may be easier (or even recommended) to change your host. ;-)

Well, the software is the software. You cannot change the software only because your host does not like to get more than 1 database connection from it. It may be easier (or even recommended) to change your host. ;-)
I can not change it now, unfortunately. My host provider does not accept that the problem is due to the database transaction limit. We have just purchased our hosting package and the price is quite high. It is not possible to move on the current unfortunately: /

If you've just purchased it tell them that in your opinion their service isn't fit for purpose and give them notice that you are going to end the contract on those grounds unless the issue is resolved

Who is it ?

If you've just purchased it tell them that in your opinion their service isn't fit for purpose and give them notice that you are going to end the contract on those grounds unless the issue is resolved

Who is it ?
I will try my luck, but I do not think they will cancel the contract. So as a result they will not pay me the fee I paid

Top Bottom