Material

Material 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
@ThemeHouse @Mike Creuzer

Thanks for update. Still getting the repeated background when creating a thread though.

Which leads me to my question.

I've sized my node backgrounds to be an exact fit for the grid node. This means they look truly awful as the title stretch BG. Is there a way to make the Page Title inherit the isMetro-blue colour but not the isMetro-blue Image? Basically I want the colour, but not the background as it looks terrible.

Also

Category icons

Is there a particular way these should be called? The traditional CSS method resulted in the Category icon not showing, but the square did (When there is an FA error)

Lastly

What is the cleaness way to add FA to the Nav menu as well? Again, the traditional method, they were not showing up (When tab selected) but when tab wasn't selected, they appeared - despite the before "Selected" code being added.

Many thanks,

There is in fact a style property for exactly that. Navigate to Style Properties > Material and turn off Metro Titlebar Image. You can also turn off Metro Titlebar to remove both the color and the image and just use the default if you'd prefer.

The issue with your icons is that this theme is using Material icons, not FA. You can see a list of Material Icons that you can use here: https://cdn.materialdesignicons.com/1.9.32/

There is in fact a style property for exactly that. Navigate to Style Properties > Material and turn off Metro Titlebar Image. You can also turn off Metro Titlebar to remove both the color and the image and just use the default if you'd prefer.

The issue with your icons is that this theme is using Material icons, not FA. You can see a list of Material Icons that you can use here: https://cdn.materialdesignicons.com/1.9.32/

Cheers Ian - not entirely sure how I missed that option! :D

@Ian Hitt

So instead of

.nodeList .node.category.node_1 .categoryStrip .nodeTitle:before {content: '\f02d';}

How would I call the Material design one, as the calls seem slightly different - is that correct?

@Ian Hitt @Mike Creuzer Install Automatically are not working, Getting this error: Please enter a valid file name. The requested file could not be read.

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined variable: backupXmlFile - library/Audentio/UIX/ControllerAdmin/UIXStyle.php:281
Generated By: Nirjon, A moment ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/nadda/public_html/library/Audentio/UIX/ControllerAdmin/UIXStyle.php(281): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/nadda/pub...', 281, Array)
#1 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Audentio_UIX_ControllerAdmin_UIXStyle->actionInstallStep2()
#2 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/nadda/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(61) "https://www.mysite.com/admin.php?uix-styles/install-step2"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["uix-styles/install-step2"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Last edited:
@Ian Hitt @Mike Creuzer Install Automatically are not working, Getting this error: Please enter a valid file name. The requested file could not be read.

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined variable: backupXmlFile - library/Audentio/UIX/ControllerAdmin/UIXStyle.php:281
Generated By: Nirjon, A moment ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/nadda/public_html/library/Audentio/UIX/ControllerAdmin/UIXStyle.php(281): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/nadda/pub...', 281, Array)
#1 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Audentio_UIX_ControllerAdmin_UIXStyle->actionInstallStep2()
#2 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/nadda/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(61) "https://www.mysite.com/admin.php?uix-styles/install-step2"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["uix-styles/install-step2"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

@Ian Hitt @Mike Creuzer I'm receiving the exact same error; auto install is failing with this latest update. Ticket has been submitted.

Hiya, we've gone ahead and fixed the issue. Go ahead and try reinstalling it. If you continue having issues with installing the theme. Go ahead and create a ticket on our website.

Hiya, we've gone ahead and fixed the issue. Go ahead and try reinstalling it. If you continue having issues with installing the theme. Go ahead and create a ticket on our website.

Yes worked but now have Outdated Templates. Why Automatically Merge Changes are not work ?

Material > th_cover_display_covers

Just go ahead and save what you have.

Open the Template then what button need to click?

1ebcaafd975041fda8aeb1081636531d.png

Cheers Ian - not entirely sure how I missed that option! :D

@Ian Hitt

So instead of

.nodeList .node.category.node_1 .categoryStrip .nodeTitle:before {content: '\f02d';}

How would I call the Material design one, as the calls seem slightly different - is that correct?

Any update on this @Dalton Prock - seem to be having issues with it. Would be good if it was in the documentation - unfortunately it is not.

Hello @Thom Tyler,

Simply make sure that the Style Properties > UI.X Nodes "Category Strip Icons" is enabled, and then set the class name for Category Icon Glyph above that :)

Top Bottom