Material

Material 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
@Mike Creuzer, Getting Outdated Templates for Material Theme with cover add-on

Code:
th_cover_display_covers Custom Version: 1.0.2, Parent Version: 1.0.3

79662d42713447d39cc3d6e0c377b8a1.png
Is your cover add-on updated to the latest version? The latest version is 1.0.6, let me know please.

Take a look at our documentation as it should explain it further there. If you have any issues figuring it out, submit a ticket. We'll be glad to help you. :)

Yes, I am read this documentation lot of time but still are not understand where to put the isMetro metro-orange and metro-image for the colors. Please show me a ScreenShot for where i can put isMetro.

The same place shown above, then set your image in the styling tab under Background - > Image.

Is this correct, No need put image path in CSS ?

cc79eb5aca5c42e6a74b132a7d146354.png

Also I am not find out that How to make set Theme run fixed mode by default? I am do allow users to toggle the width of the forum from fixed to fluid but fixed mode by default.

Is this correct, No need put image path in CSS ?

cc79eb5aca5c42e6a74b132a7d146354.png

Also I am not find out that How to make set Theme run fixed mode by default? I am do allow users to toggle the width of the forum from fixed to fluid but fixed mode by default.
I will continue helping you on the ticket you have created.

So unlike Xenith style, Material doesn't seem to put form fields on top of a card (usually with white background), but instead is putting them directly onto the page background color, for which we use grey.
This is making it harder to read the fields and to see that line (which changes color when selected) which indicates where you can enter info. This is happening on the one side of the Registration form, as well as other custom forms we have.

Any suggestions as to how to solve this? What's the easiest solution while keeping with the design? An easy way to add a white card behind it? Or is there a specific form background we can target for a color change?
thread post form.webp

I'm very interested in this theme to create an increasingly mobile friendly layout.

Insert this example....

https://xenforo.com/community/attachments/image-nodes-png.146417/

That's great. We are finally ditching the list of nodes as the forum base.

But why is only the text a target? Is there any way to make the whole square (picture) a target so this is a highly touch friendly setup with easier targets. Currently that seems like a lot of dead space just being pretty.

But why is only the text a target? Is there any way to make the whole square (picture) a target so this is a highly touch friendly setup with easier targets. Currently that seems like a lot of dead space just being pretty.
Totally agree with this. Was going to ask about this myself. The whole point of large tiles like that are to make things more clickable.

Totally agree with this. Was going to ask about this myself. The whole point of large tiles like that are to make things more clickable.
You can achieve this by using the great Clickable Rows add-on by @Jeremy P (y)

Works well - maybe @ThemeHouse will implement this natively in their UI.X add-on...

ThemeHouse updated Material with a new update entry:

Minor bug fixes and update to XenForo 1.5.13.0

See UI.X Updates as well: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ui-x.2239/update?update=21876

Changelog for Material:

1. Stopped Titlebar from centering around icon
2. Change off canvas panel Animation
3. Added more color options for nodes
4. Adjusted padding used in the sidebar
5. Added style property to apply metro node styling background image to titlebar
6. Fixed titlebar image repeat for metro-image
7. Fixed Tags overlap
8. Fixed Tab color for warnings
9. Fixed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@silence , Outdated Templates Material > th_cover_display_covers

The custom template is out of date but has been edited more recently than the parent. Merging can only be done by hand.

Top Bottom