• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Material

Material [Paid] 1.5.16a.0

No permission to buy ($35.00)

ThemeHouse

ThemeHouse updated Material with a new update entry:

Minor bug fixes and update to XenForo 1.5.14.0

See all updates here: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ui-x.2239/update?update=21876

Changelog for Material:
  • Titlebar not isMetro too much padding
  • Bad margins for deletion notices
  • Missing or wrong floating action buttons
  • Unnecessary member card border
  • The side panel contains the cover image twice
  • Navigation tab icons are large
  • Member card styling issue
Read the rest of this update entry...

Solidus

So I've almost finished the dark version, but I can't find how to change this from white...

1.png

The bottom half of the sidebar block was this,

Code:
.widget-group-tab {
    @property "uix_sidebarBlock.background";
    background-color: #383c42;
    @property "/uix_sidebarBlock.background";

box-shadow: 0 2px 2px rgba(0,0,0,.25);
}
What's the top bit?

Dalton Prock

Solidus

Trying to add icons to other navTabs in the off canvas menu, but can't seem to find any cheatsheet for Material icons. Trying something like this,

Code:
.sidePanel__navTabs .navTab.chat     > .navLink:before         {content: "\E8a8";}
But it doesn't work

1.png

I'm editing material_icons.css

Dalton Prock

Solidus

Here is the cheatsheet to the Material Icons that you requested: https://cdn.materialdesignicons.com/1.9.32/
Need a little help here... how would I add an icon for this navtab? .navTab.siropuCustomTab custom-tab-1
I tried this,

Code:
.sidePanel__navTabs .navTab.siropuCustomTab custom-tab-1     > .navLink:before         {content: "\F2d7";}
It doesn't work. This does work though,

Code:
.sidePanel__navTabs .navTab.siropuCustomTab     > .navLink:before         {content: "\F2d7";}
but that will apply to all custom tabs. I need different icons for custom-tab-1, custom-tab-2 etc..

any idea?

Dalton Prock

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
I have reported this on our GitHub Issue Tracker.
Need a little help here... how would I add an icon for this navtab? .navTab.siropuCustomTab custom-tab-1
I tried this,

Code:
.sidePanel__navTabs .navTab.siropuCustomTab custom-tab-1     > .navLink:before         {content: "\F2d7";}
It doesn't work. This does work though,

Code:
.sidePanel__navTabs .navTab.siropuCustomTab     > .navLink:before         {content: "\F2d7";}
but that will apply to all custom tabs. I need different icons for custom-tab-1, custom-tab-2 etc..

any idea?
I'd suggest that you ask the creator of that add-on which looks to be Siropu. That developer maybe able to help you further on inserting those icons onto the custom tabs.

Solidus

I'd suggest that you ask the creator of that add-on which looks to be Siropu. That developer maybe able to help you further on inserting those icons onto the custom tabs.
Will do.
Also, I had a go at making Material dark myself. Plenty of template changes needed in addition to the color palette, but here is the result..

md1-min.png

md2-min.png

md3-min.png

md4-min.png

arms

Is there a setting to change the node icon selector to material icons?

I only get font awesome icons?

upload_2017-6-29_12-9-54.png

Also trying to add
<i class="material-icons">android</i>
or
<i class="material-icons">&#xE859;</i>
but without link to style-sheet it doesn't work.

But as attached, the style description says this is already been taken care of and uses Material icons instead off FA.

Last edited: