Master Badge [Paid] [Deleted]

first of all awesome and realy what we need in our community ;)
is it also possible to add the "level circle" to the message elements sidebar?
thanks in advance :)

Could you take a screenshot of the location that you want to display?

of course :) it would be awesome when it's possible to show the level in by the orange marker :)
rank.png

the direkt link to the board could be found here

of course :) it would be awesome when it's possible to show the level in by the orange marker :)
rank.png

the direkt link to the board could be found here

You can use TMS to add this snippet to the message_user_info template
Code:
{xen:helper userLevelHtml, $user}

@Milano Looks like the Auto Feature Badges is still not working

View attachment 120081

You need to select your feature badges again if you don't use the automatic option, then you can switch on/off without problem.

Hey all!

Great Product. I hope you keep developing, supporting, and expanding!

I have a trophy that is awarded if the user is a member of the "Member" group.

I updated a users profile information, but the trophy was not awarded to that user after their profile information was updated.

Thank you for your help!

M

2015-11-04_1104.webp

Hey all!

Great Product. I hope you keep developing, supporting, and expanding!

I have a trophy that is awarded if the user is a member of the "Member" group.

I updated a users profile information, but the trophy was not awarded to that user after their profile information was updated.

Thank you for your help!

M

View attachment 121135

I answered my own question on this. I fixed the issue by rebuilding the "User Group Promotions", then "Badges and Trophies" cache in the "tools" section of the admin panel. Hmmmm.

Any way to have this happen automatically, periodically?

The rebuild tools will run a cron to unlock the trophy, otherwise the user session need to be generated (log in or visit the site after the session expired) or wait for the cron job to run to get rewarded, this is default behaviour from XF.

The rebuild tools will run a cron to unlock the trophy, otherwise the user session need to be generated (log in or visit the site after the session expired) or wait for the cron job to run to get rewarded, this is default behaviour from XF.

Hey, I was thinking about this add-on is there any option to use SVG's as badges?

@Milano Can you give me some advices on this?

I'm wondering if I can show the user badges on the member card, also is it possible to use SVG's?

@Milano Can you give me some advices on this?

I'm wondering if I can show the user badges on the member card, also is it possible to use SVG's?

I don't put any badges to the member cards because I can't find enough space to display it.

That's not to say it isn't possible with some modifications, though.

I just tried uploading an SVG as a badge, it displayed correctly in the ACP but not on the frontend. So, no I think.

That's not to say it isn't possible with some modifications, though.

I just tried uploading an SVG as a badge, it displayed correctly in the ACP but not on the frontend. So, no I think.

I noticed most of the add-on developers don't include an option for extra image field to fetch from a link which should be implemented with every add-on that uses images as mandatory field, SVG's has more powers than the original PNG or GIF images anyway.

Import 2 widget of Master Badge add-on.. Sever Error Log

Widget title support for {xen:phrase title} has been deprecated. Please update widget #12.

#0 /library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(754): XenForo_Error::logError('Widget title su...')
#1 /library/WidgetFramework/ViewAdmin/Widget/List.php(38): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->extraPrepareTitle(Array)
#2 /library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(227): WidgetFramework_ViewAdmin_Widget_List->renderHtml()
#3 /library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php(78): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('WidgetFramework...', 'Html', Array, 'wf_widget_list')
#4 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(605): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderView('WidgetFramework...', Array, 'wf_widget_list', NULL)
#5 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin), Array)
#6 admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(38) "admin.php?widgets/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["widgets/"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Import 2 widget of Master Badge add-on.. Sever Error Log

Widget title support for {xen:phrase title} has been deprecated. Please update widget #12.

#0 /library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(754): XenForo_Error::logError('Widget title su...')
#1 /library/WidgetFramework/ViewAdmin/Widget/List.php(38): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->extraPrepareTitle(Array)
#2 /library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(227): WidgetFramework_ViewAdmin_Widget_List->renderHtml()
#3 /library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php(78): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('WidgetFramework...', 'Html', Array, 'wf_widget_list')
#4 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(605): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderView('WidgetFramework...', Array, 'wf_widget_list', NULL)
#5 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin), Array)
#6 admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(38) "admin.php?widgets/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["widgets/"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Your bd Widget version?

Top Bottom