Master Badge [Paid] [Deleted]

I've directed myself to where you said and have this.

I don't see an option to make them visible

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-02-19-13-15.webp
    Screenshot_2015-09-02-19-13-15.webp
    52.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_2015-09-02-19-13-10.webp
    Screenshot_2015-09-02-19-13-10.webp
    32.4 KB · Views: 19
Hey there Milano,

We bought your addon for our forum and are currently in the testing phase.
What I'd like to ask you is, if there is a way to loop through the badges.
We'd like to display every single trophy in the badge tab in the members profile.
But whenever a badge (category) comes up it only displays a single trophy.
So is there a way to actually make every trophy display without clicking on the badge links?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hey there Milano,

We'd like to display every single trophy in the badge tab in the members profile.
So is there a way to actually make every trophy display without clicking on the badge links?

Thanks in advance!

I guess you could have a category for every badge.

I guess you could have a category for every badge.
Yeah I thought of that.
But considering that we will probably end up with hundreds of badges, that option is more like a last resort.
Thanks for your suggestions though :)

Edit: I managed to do it by copying and pasting several things between different templates :)

Last edited:
Hey there Milano,

Thanks in advance!

You can do a xen:foreach loop with the $badge.trohpies param to get all the trophies belong to the badge.

How can i move the badges from the messageuserinfo down under the postbit block? where it displays the messages,trophies,likes

like so below

Attachments

• upload_2015-9-13_23-41-47.webp
    upload_2015-9-13_23-41-47.webp
    5.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
is this mod broken or something, i cant change any option without these errors
o entry is registered for key 'tms_style_id'

1. XenForo_Application::get() in TMS/Model/TemplateModification.php at line 18
  2. TMS_Model_TemplateModification->applyTemplateModifications() in XenForo/Model/TemplateModificationAbstract.php at line 152
  3. XenForo_Model_TemplateModificationAbstract->applyModificationsToTemplate() in MasterBadge/DataWriter/Option.php at line 40
  4. MasterBadge_DataWriter_Option->_reparseTemplate() in MasterBadge/DataWriter/Option.php at line 28
  5. MasterBadge_DataWriter_Option->_setOption() in MasterBadge/DataWriter/Option.php at line 16
  6. MasterBadge_DataWriter_Option->_postSaveAfterTransaction() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1423
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/Option.php at line 572
  8. XenForo_Model_Option->updateOptions() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Option.php at line 179
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Option->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134

Top Bottom