Master Badge [Paid] [Deleted]

hi, i purchased this and uploaded some png 24 bit with transparent background. the backrounds turn up to be white, im using 2.0, xenforo 1.4.8 imagemagick (not the GD) .
can someone confirm that it does work with transparent images?

Darn. i found out that white backgrounds also appear on transparent user images like the avatar.
So it is related to the server. ie: the imagick library that i use.
Therefore no need to answer my previous question. it's most probably a server side problem. (debian 8 - nginx with pecl imagick)

imagick module enabled
imagick module version 3.2.0RC1
imagick classes Imagick, ImagickDraw, ImagickPixel, ImagickPixelIterator
ImageMagick version ImageMagick 6.8.9-9 Q16 x86_64 2015-01-05 http://www.imagemagick.org
ImageMagick copyright Copyright (C) 1999-2014 ImageMagick Studio LLC
ImageMagick release date 2015-01-05
ImageMagick number of supported formats: 215

i changed to the GD library and now it works with transparancy.
Thanks ....
Now i have to find out why the imagick does this background trick.

Hello does anyone know good ressources to download/purchase badges ?
Any option to display mini badge in postbit infos?
Thanks

A suggestion:

Being able to see your progress on each individual badge for the ones set up with criteria. Maybe it can be a percentage or along those lines.
2nu0imc.png

Hi there,

I would love to be able to have multiple badge "tracks" and understand more about the api. I want dependencies, for example, I only can unlock Badge X if certain other trophies or badges are unlocked. If this is custom development, I am glad to pay to have it done, and I think others here could benefit.

I really need documentation! Am I missing something? I want to know how to leverage the system as much as possible. It seems very flexible, but hunting comments to try to figure out how it works is a losing battle.

Is there a link to more documentation? Example: How do the trophy IDs callbacks work?

Help!

M

sorry i did not explain my self, see picture below its blank, it should be displaying something?

Attachments

• Screenshot (29).webp
    Screenshot (29).webp
    47.5 KB · Views: 11
Hi there,

I would love to be able to have multiple badge "tracks" and understand more about the api. I want dependencies, for example, I only can unlock Badge X if certain other trophies or badges are unlocked. If this is custom development, I am glad to pay to have it done, and I think others here could benefit.

I really need documentation! Am I missing something? I want to know how to leverage the system as much as possible. It seems very flexible, but hunting comments to try to figure out how it works is a losing battle.

Is there a link to more documentation? Example: How do the trophy IDs callbacks work?

Help!

M

The callback will be called when the Trophy cron execute. You can see the example in MasterBadge/Callback.php. With the example, you will set the Trophy callback class to MasterBadge_Callback and method to test

I only can unlock Badge X if certain other trophies or badges are unlocked
In you call back function

PHP:
<?php

public static function callback(array $user, array $trophy)
{
    // Get all the trophies for the user
    $trophies = XenForo_Model::create('XenForo_Model_Trophy')->getTrophiesForUserId($user['user_id']);

// Perform your logic. Check if the user has unlocked all required trophies, badges

// Everything is good, unlock the trophy
    // return true;

// Nah, maybe next time
    // return false;
}
I hope this could help.

sorry i did not explain my self, see picture below its blank, it should be displaying something?

You need at least 1 "Visible" badge in order to show in explore tab. Edit your badge and change the Badge Mode to visible.

Can anyone help me on the above problem ?

AdminCP > Applications > Badges > List Badges

Edit the badge category, there should be an option for Badge Mode and 3 choices visible, step by step and hidden. Change it to visible.

Top Bottom