Master Badge [Paid] [Deleted]

Hi,

I selected the minimal option and it keeps making it slide back and forth. Is there anyway to stop this, so that it only scrolls through the badges on click, not by itself? Thanks!

I purchased this and we're very happy with the features overall, but we really need the previously requested feature to automatically display badges. It's just too many support tickets to deal with users who keep asking where their new badges are and why they aren't showing up. Our old vB site had the badges appear automatically when assigned, and that's what everyone is used to. The ability to lock/force a badge to always show up in the list would be great also. Thanks!

I purchased this and we're very happy with the features overall, but we really need the previously requested feature to automatically display badges. It's just too many support tickets to deal with users who keep asking where their new badges are and why they aren't showing up. Our old vB site had the badges appear automatically when assigned, and that's what everyone is used to. The ability to lock/force a badge to always show up in the list would be great also. Thanks!

I second this. Also, that carousel/slider keeps sliding back and forth. I'd be nice to be able to make it stop, or make it so that all you need to do is manually click if you want to scroll through your badges.

I'd also love to see a trophy for successfully achieving a certain amount of badges. I get trophies count toward a badge, but there's no official "meaning" to achieving the badge, or even an image associated with badges. There's no big "you've unlocked the happy badge!!!" once you've put in all the hard work of getting the trophies that count towards unlocking a badge. In this way, it's a bit lacking, but I do love this addon.

I purchased this and we're very happy with the features overall, but we really need the previously requested feature to automatically display badges.

Also, that carousel/slider keeps sliding back and forth. I'd be nice to be able to make it stop, or make it so that all you need to do is manually click if you want to scroll through your badges.

It will be available in 2.0 and your users will able to choose what they want them to display.

Awesome job on this. I'd like to use this to encourage my members to become more active. I see that you can display a "featured badge", however It looks bulk and out of place. I feel that placing the user level somewhere in the member badge would look more clean. Clicking on the user level could then link back to the users current badges.

Also is there currently a place where public users can see all public badges? I feel this is necessary also so they can work toward certain badges.

View attachment 96962

Still looking for these features!

I will have a lot in the nav when it's all finished, and the badges are a minor thing that would be better to access from the profile page via a tab or linked to the members drop down in the nav, basically I don't need extra stuff in the main nav that are not essential, as soon as post ratings can be removed from the main nav the better as well.

I would agree with having an option to disable it from the nav menu. I like to keep my nav menu clean as most stuff like post ratings I manually remove from the nav bar. I think a better option is to do it like the built in trophies did, a simple page located in the help section showing all the badges.

Does your beta 2.0 version allow us to have actual "badges" with their own properties, that each gained trophy counts towards? Or are they still basically just the last trophy you earned?

I would agree with having an option to disable it from the nav menu. I like to keep my nav menu clean as most stuff like post ratings I manually remove from the nav bar. I think a better option is to do it like the built in trophies did, a simple page located in the help section showing all the badges.
How did you remove the "Post Ratings" from the main nav and where did you put the page link?

How did you remove the "Post Ratings" from the main nav and where did you put the page link?

If I remember correctly I just manually edited one of the post rating templates. As of right now I don't have a page link for post ratings, so you can't see the top, etc. I didn't feel it was necessary for my forum.

Top Bottom