Master Badge [Paid] [Deleted]

Milano

Milano submitted a new resource:

Master Badge - Taking the trophy system to the next LEVEL

About:

Master Badge is a massive improvement on the trophy system by allowing admin to motivate members to contribute to the forums in various ways.

Features:

Create badge

A badge is an icon that represents the trophy sets (a group of trophies) you've awarded or your members. There are 3 types of badge:
  • Visible: all trophies assign...

Read more about this resource...

Just want to Clarify something. Say for Forums. If they post once, They can get the First Forum Post Badge. Then when they hit 10. the First Forum badge is removed and Replaced by the new 10 Post badge? Then this keeps going upgrading a Single Badge?

Each Upgrade can be a New better looking Badge?

The Level up Screen shot you had, What is this? Total Points to Level up? Where on the profile will this Level be shown?

Curious about a Demo for this as well.

Just want to Clarify something. Say for Forums. If they post once, They can get the First Forum Post Badge. Then when they hit 10. the First Forum badge is removed and Replaced by the new 10 Post badge? Then this keeps going upgrading a Single Badge?

Each Upgrade can be a New better looking Badge?

The Level up Screen shot you had, What is this? Total Points to Level up? Where on the profile will this Level be shown?

Curious about a Demo for this as well.

The badge icon actually is the latest awarded trophy icon based on the display order.
trophies-admin-cp-xtremezone-png.92566

You can see it here. Level will be shown next to Member name in profile page and member card.

SOLD! will be buying this Tonight when I get home. This is Perfect for a Gaming Community.

You should add the Screen of the Level on the Profile Page btw ;)

Question tho, Is there a way to make it so that Each Forum post = 1 Point? So I can do things like this?

Level 1 = 10
Level 2 = 20
Level 3 = 40
Level # = +10

So Forum posts = 1, and other Badges give you bonus points. Like 1 year auto gives you say 50 Points. But levels get harder and harder to get?

Also say if they hit level 20, IT can promote them to a New User Rank?

This is on my to do list as well. Will purchase on the 26th probably (thats when I get paid XD).

I just installed it and I'm getting this Error....

Server Error
Argument 1 passed to MasterBadge_Model_Badge::getAllBadgesWithTrophies() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home/lethality/lethalitygaming/forums/library/MasterBadge/ControllerAdmin/Trophy.php on line 20 and defined

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in MasterBadge/Model/Badge.php at line 313
  2. MasterBadge_Model_Badge->getAllBadgesWithTrophies() in MasterBadge/ControllerAdmin/Trophy.php at line 20
  3. MasterBadge_ControllerAdmin_Trophy->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/lethality/lethalitygaming/forums/admin.php at line 13

Disabling
Trophies by Waindigo
Fixes the Above Problem.

Last edited:
Updated to the new Version no problems so far.

Curious about the Badges you use, or were you got them for Temp Spots?

Question tho, Is there a way to make it so that Each Forum post = 1 Point? So I can do things like this?

Level 1 = 10
Level 2 = 20
Level 3 = 40
Level # = +10

Yes you can, just change Points Per Level option to 1, that means from Level 1 to 10 you will need 1 point for each level, after Level 10 you'll need 2 Points per level, after level 20 you'll need 3 Points per level, etc.

options-master-badge-options-admin-cp-xenforo-png.92567

Also say if they hit level 20, IT can promote them to a New User Rank?

You means User Title Ladder, it haven't been implemented yet.
User Title Ladder   Admin CP   XenForo.webp

1. Yes your Badge Icons
2. That'ts not what I was hoping to do. Could you make it so it goes up 10 points every "1" level? or an Option to do so? Where the "1" Could be Variable?

I would like This.
Level 1 = 10
Level 2 = 20
Level 3 = 30
Level

What you Mentioned would look like this.

Level 1 = 1
Level 2 = 2
Level 9 = 9
Level 10 = 10
Level 11 = 20
Level 12 = 21

Would I be Correct To assume that's how your System works? the 2nd Option says The amounted need Increases every 10 Levels.

1. Yes your Badge Icons
2. That'ts not what I was hoping to do. Could you make it so it goes up 10 points every "1" level? or an Option to do so? Where the "1" Could be Variable?

I would like This.
Level 1 = 10
Level 2 = 20
Level 3 = 30
Level

What you Mentioned would look like this.

Level 1 = 1
Level 2 = 2
Level 9 = 9
Level 10 = 10
Level 11 = 20
Level 12 = 21

Would I be Correct To assume that's how your System works? the 2nd Option says The amounted need Increases every 10 Levels.

My friend created those icons for me. If you want 10 points for each level, set the Points per level to 10. For the Level up Options, if you choose the first then it works like this
Level 1: 10
Level 2: 20
Level 3: 30
Level 10: 100
Level 11: 110
Level 20: 200
Level 21: 210

And the second option, the amount needed to level up increases every 10 levels based on the value of Points per level, meaning after Level 10 you'll need 20 Points per level, after level 20 you'll need 30 Points per level, etc
Level 1: 10
Level 2: 20
Level 3: 30
Level 10: 100
Level 11: 120
Level 20: 300
Level 21: 330

OH I'm terribly sorry, I Think i'm not explaining correctly :(

Total EXP for a Level is what I was thinking

Level 1 = 10
Level 2 = 30
Level 3 = 60
Level 4 = 100
Level 5 = 150
Level 6 = 210

So each time They level up, the next lvl is same as that Level +10 is what I was meaning. Could do that, If I could give it plus 10 points, for every 1 Level not every 10 Levels.

This seems nice, however one main confusing thing i notice is that this system is pretty much hidden on the whole forum, being only able to see your own badges. So suggestions:
  1. A Badge List, pretty much using the trophy or creating a nav-page for it, showing the badges and all trophies inside of it (depending of setting)
  2. A sidebar to display your level and progress to the next one, (like this addon but on yours)
  3. Ability to display trophy icons in the user post-bit, so people like me who use bd medal can replace it with this addon, extending its functionality, displaying with higher priority ones or using the feature system to also display them on postbit.
Alot of potential around, i right now have to use several addons related to trophies just to extend it to points we wish, but sadly can't buy this one because it will conflict with them, my wish is for one addon that is capable to be "all in one" not depending of several addons.

Also Curios if you could Make a Widget of some kind to show the Top Level people? Like Rank System, So people Can see it. I kinda agree with @mauzao9 that people wont see it unless they reallly look. Also Maybe like an EXP bar under the Avatar in the forums?

Also Curios if you could Make a Widget of some kind to show the Top Level people? Like Rank System, So people Can see it. I kinda agree with @mauzao9 that people wont see it unless they reallly look. Also Maybe like an EXP bar under the Avatar in the forums?
Yeah i tweaked my style to make this happen, the built-in of this addon included on it as well would be nice.
It pretty much needs a bit of this addon mixed around to make this a complete expansion of the trophy system.

Yeah i tweaked my style to make this happen, the built-in of this addon included on it as well would be nice.
It pretty much needs a bit of this addon mixed around to make this a complete expansion of the trophy system.

Yea I was using that one before.

OH I'm terribly sorry, I Think i'm not explaining correctly :(

Total EXP for a Level is what I was thinking

Level 1 = 10
Level 2 = 30
Level 3 = 60
Level 4 = 100
Level 5 = 150
Level 6 = 210

So each time They level up, the next lvl is same as that Level +10 is what I was meaning. Could do that, If I could give it plus 10 points, for every 1 Level not every 10 Levels.

Ah ok, i understand, i will update this for the next release

This one will be available in next release, too.

@mauzao9 thanks for your suggessions. About the ability to display trophy icons in the user post-bit, once you featured a badge, it will be displayed.
h82dsa.webp

Top Bottom